Approved!!!

zen_one

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I just received e-mails that my 485 was approved and a new card has been ordered.

I have seen in some of the forums that one has to get the Passport stamping after getting an appointment using INFOPASS. Do I need to get my PP stamped, eventhough the email says "new card ordered" ?

Thnx,

No you don't.

The first approval emails we received said "After approving... we ordered you a new card." A few days later, we got some emails saying "This case has been approved... approval notice mailed..." A couple of days after that, the approval notices and the actual plastic cards all arrived on the same day.

card

Looks like its going to be a long one week. I have received email saying my approval notice has been mailed.

Hope I will get my card at the same time.

thanks
Harsha

Anxiouscdn,

Thanks for your quick reply!

harsha_c,

I have been bombarded with emails.

First one said approved and subsequent one said Card had been ordered. Thereafter the online message changed to I485 approved and it seems to be changing everyday, but only with "approved".

I have not seen either the Status "Card ordered" again. Would the status change to "card mailed" at some point, when the card is mailed to me ?

Thnx

zen_one said:
Anxiouscdn,

Thanks for your quick reply!

harsha_c,

I have been bombarded with emails.

First one said approved and subsequent one said Card had been ordered. Thereafter the online message changed to I485 approved and it seems to be changing everyday, but only with "approved".

I have not seen either the Status "Card ordered" again. Would the status change to "card mailed" at some point, when the card is mailed to me ?

Thnx

Zen_one,
Congrats.
Did your online message change after FP and did you get LUD's along with way. Can you share your case details-- filing dates, etc.

Thanks!

KJ
Thanks!

The online message changed only when 485 was approved. However the LUD changed on the date of FP (8/8), 8/9 and then on 8/12. The message changed to "approved" on 8/15 and then to "card ordered" on 8/16 and it changed back to "approved" on 8/17. I just saw the online message has changed to "card mailed" on 8/18.

As far the filing dates are concerned. I had filed 140 and 485 concurrenty on Jan 25th and 140 was approved on February 20th or so.

You case details are very similar to mine, so you should expect an approval soon.

All the best!

In case you need additional details, please let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks!

zen_one said:
KJ
Thanks!

The online message changed only when 485 was approved. However the LUD changed on the date of FP (8/8), 8/9 and then on 8/12. The message changed to "approved" on 8/15 and then to "card ordered" on 8/16 and it changed back to "approved" on 8/17. I just saw the online message has changed to "card mailed" on 8/18.

As far the filing dates are concerned. I had filed 140 and 485 concurrenty on Jan 25th and 140 was approved on February 20th or so.

You case details are very similar to mine, so you should expect an approval soon.

All the best!

In case you need additional details, please let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks Zen_one. I hope mine gets approved soon too. Enjoy the freedom.

card

Folks

I have received my card on 19th ( friday) . My status still looks as below and I have not received the approval letter yet !!

This case has been approved. On August 16, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

good luck
Harsha

Card Received!

Hi There Folks,

The good news is we have the cards in our hands!
Hooray!

Blessings and good luck to all who are waiting.
Thank you for this amazing forum.

Are you from India or China?

Congratulations!!!

It seems you got approved for I-485 in October 5th, 2005. Are you from India or China?

Thank you in advance!