The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN0101350xxx

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On July 20, 2005, an approval notice was
mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

nice

Congratulations Tim!!

Man!! this wait is killing me. Lazer do something man!!!! hehe

-Noman

Noman! I thought its only me who just can't take it anymore of this rollercoaster game CIS plays...but I think everybody feels the same way. Despite me trying otherwise, this wait is killing me too...

thanks Timz! Enjoy and let us know when you receive plastic GC.

Noman and Lazethegreat,

I am wondering which part of the World you guys are. If you are from countries from well-know list, maybe they are doing additional background checks on you. Or there could be a lazy SOB working on your file.

congradulations for those who are getting their approval. I did not want to email you guys as I have no update on my case. I am probably the one with oldest case. no Bio still!!!
approved May/99
ND July/00
FP March/04
RFI March/05
waiting for something!!! I will let you know if I get a good news.

guys, you should chill, I got ND :July 2000 and don't have approval yet :(
I know it is painful to wait, but there are people before me even who didn't get approval yet :mad:

true

Bri, you are right. We are just here getting our frustration out on this board but in reality is it will happen on its own. So instead of kicking my dog, i just come here and take it out :>

-Noman

qsheb and company,
You are not alone. I'm the oldest. My ND is 05/2000 and i'm fed up with this wait. I can't concentrate on my research(grad student) or my social life b/c of these people (immigration officers). I wonder why they get paid sometimes. :confused:
I will still keep the faith, although my patience is winding down.

Today I got the email notice of the actual Green Card.

Receipt Number: LIN0101350xxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 22, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Both the Green Card and the approval notice were waiting for me in the mailbox when I got back home this evening. I was so excited.

Best luck for all those who are waiting for their turns.

TimZ, congratulations. It's good to know that things are moving at the immigration. Enjoy your freedom from them.
I will have my BIO taken on August 13, FINALLY. My ND is 05-2000, the oldest of yet to be approved folks. One day, that fateful day, i will be approve and will never try to deal with IO again. :D :D :D