Approved

N4th3l

Registered Users (C)
I just got an email update that my GC was approved today, I'm so happy
Is that true all the year 2000's asylee will be approved before Sept 05?
Thanks

great news

i think with ND around June/2000 should be considered before september. In my case, i am expecting to hear from them after september

hi

Congratulations N4th3l !!! looks like all the way upto July 2000 are getting approved this month. I am Sep 2000 myself. Lets see when do I get my turn. I am expecting somewhere in August. Congrats again!!

-n

Congrats!

I do not think they have any systematic way of doing this. There are still some people with ND 1999 who are still waiting! Just wait and be patient and do not worry too much bout when they will approve you!

Congrats

Congratulations N4th3l!!!

Can you please share what additional evidence they requested from you. I have same date too and my status says they have sent a letter to me. I guess that must be RFE and i am curious what they want now.

They asked for copy of all my RTDs and NP, since I went out a couple time.
I have a friend who never went out, and they just send the plastic card within a week of the approval date. with no infopass.

N4th3l said:
They asked for copy of all my RTDs and NP, since I went out a couple time.
I have a friend who never went out, and they just send the plastic card within a week of the approval date. with no infopass.

did you keep all copies of your RTDs? i had 3 of them and i had to return the ord ones to the office.....

Congrats

Congrats N4th31. I could imagin how you would have felt when you seen that Email.

In response to Norman74....There are 3 people in this form with ND august 2000 who got the GC last week, so there are people getting approved after July2000. Mine is August 2000 and hoping i'll get it within 2 months. :rolleyes: I am praying.

Yup I keep 3 out of 4 of my RTDs, I guess they will ask you to return the real RTD when you renew your RTD when its still valid.
But if you renew RTD when its expired you can send copies only.
Thanks

Any reasons to worry?

I realized that some of you have received RFIs asking for you to turn in your RTDs. First of all, do they actually indicate that they want your original RTDs? Or would copies suffice?

I think for many of us, we've been returning our previous RTDs when we submit our renewals (regardless of whether they've expired or not). I've been keeping (photo)copies of my old RTDs, but they're not originals. Does this mean that when my RFI comes and they ask for original RTD, I'm totally screwed?

This kinda sucks, because it's not like they warned us beforehand that we should keep the originals.

hi

Ohio Asylee, You are right!! After reading the posts it seems like people did get approved from ND Aug 2000. I guess thats the good news for you since u are Aug 2000 urself. I am next in line :)

Noman

ND: Sep 00
RFE: Mar 05
BIO: Mar 05