!!!Approved!!!

vishnu_jishnu

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys

My I485 and my wife's is approved today. I responded to the rfe 10 days back. I thank one and all for sharing their insight and experiences which was of great help to me, appreciate it.Godd luck to every one. My details are as follows

PD: 10/2001
RD: 7/2003
RFE: 2/24/2005(birth certificate and parentage proof, wife: relationship proof and university transcripts)
AP: 4/21/2005

Good luck to everyone, NSC never dissappointed me, i hope everyone has the same exeperience.

bye

QUestion ?

You did not submit any affidavit or birth certificate , marriage certificate at the time of fileing the I-485 ?.
Also why did they ask for your wife's university details as I suppose she was beneficiary and not the primary ?

post the documents you send for RFE

Hi Vishnu,

Congrats on getting the approval,

Please give details...

My wife got the same RFE. Can you please post the details what documents did you send to the USCIS?

For birth certificate they asked for ORIGINAL certificate? Did they ask you the ORIGINAL birth certificate?

What documents did you submit for marriage proof?

Really appreciate your reply,

rfe for Approval

Hi guys

I was asked to show the proof of parentage despite the fact that i submitted my birth certificate which clearly stated my parents names and my dob. I even submitted marriage certificate at the time of filing, they are trying to make sure i guess.
I responded with 2 affidavits from my mom and my uncle along with copy of birth certificate, 10th grade, other certificates.
My wife applied for i485 directly before her f1 expired so, i guess USCIS wanted to make sure that she really attended school here.
So we submitted her university transcripts and her degree certifacate copy
to proove that she really attended school in US.

at200, You should make sure if USCIS really wants an original Birth certificate, as far as i know they never ask for originals. In my case they asked any documents that support parentage.

For marriage proof i submitted marriage certificat copy, bank stements of joint accounts, stock documents, health insurance documents.

I think you should send info about any assets that you jointly own, like bank accounts, stocks, health insurance.. that should do it

If you get the rfe you should get it approved in not more than 2 weeks
good luck
vishnu

Last edited by a moderator:
vishnu_jishnu,

Can you please post your signature such as EB/PD/I-140 RD and AD/ I- 485 RD and AD/ EAD RD and AD5/AP RD and AD/FP /country/Service Center ane etc...

mainly LUD's after FP on I-485.
thanks
mka

vishnu_jishnu said:
Hi guys
If you get the rfe you should get it approved in not more than 2 weeks
good luck
vishnu

Don't really count on that. Some guys a re lucky, others, like myself, are less lucky.
Look at my signature, and I am not alone in this forum awaiting for a long time after NSC received my RFE response.

hey

my details are as follows

PD: 10/2001
I140 rd 3/2003
I140 ad 8/2003
I 485 Rd 7/2003
I485 RFE: 2/24/2005(birth certificate and parentage proof, wife: relationship proof and university transcripts)
I 485 AD: 4/21/2005
category:EB3
2 eads

Hi Vishnu,

I got the RFE for my wife regarding the Birth Certificate and the Parentage. Do I also send in her Marriage Certificate also or would the following do?

A copy of her Birth Certificate
original Affidavit of the Birth Certificate as her name is not there in the Birth Certificate.
A copy of her high school certificate.
A copy of her graduate degree.

Will the above do or have I missed anything?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Mahesh

DOB and parentage

Even I got an RFE for DOB and parentage. RFE is asking me to submit school records, Medical records, Hospital records and/or Census records. NSC acknowledge the receipt of affidavit and requesting not to submit affidavits.

Please let me know anybody has already responded to these type of RFE. None of my certificates show both the parent names. Please guide me.

hpatra,

I am also planning to send in a copy of the first and last page of my wife's old passport that has her parent's name on it besides sending in a copy of her school certificates and Marriage Certificate.

Mahesh

Hi hpatra and maheshcr,

Did you see LUD's lately, please post the latest.

In my case nothing so far...

thanks

Hi,

The only update was the RFE dispatch. I sent out the response today with the following :

For me - The sealed envelope with the I-693 medical examination.

For my wife - Copy of her birth certificate, Original affidavit, copy of her certificates (school, college) and a copy of the marriage certificate.

As the envelopes was pretty small to enclose the documents, I had a cover letter prepared separately for me and my wife, had the papers organized separately with the envelope and sent it by express mail.

Will post the update once I know something from the CIS.

Mahesh

The LUD on both mine and my wife's 485 has been changing for the past 2 days after the RFE response was received. The LUD for AP also changed continously for the past 3 days as well and the AP was already approved back in Jan 2006

Mahesh

vishnu_jishnu said:
hey

my details are as follows

PD: 10/2001(???????????????????????)
I140 rd 3/2003
I140 ad 8/2003
I 485 Rd 7/2003
I485 RFE: 2/24/2005(birth certificate and parentage proof, wife: relationship proof and university transcripts)
I 485 AD: 4/21/2005
category:EB3(are you sure??????????????????????????)
2 eads

Guys!!!!!

Is this a good news??? so the Pd in the next bulletin should be oct 2001. we crossed the april hurdle..???

thanks

PERM filed 5/25/05, approved 1/17/06.
I-140/485 lodged 3/23/06.
I-140 approved 5/25/06.
I-485 approved today 7/17/06.

NSC, EB-2, Australian citizen & country of birth.

Quick journey, NSC approved my I-485 very quickly, I'm so happy!

did NSC process your application or TSC?

casanova2 said:
I-140 approved 5/25/06.

Did you have a "LIN" receipt number or an "SRC" one?

Please share your receipt numbers (1st few digits)

casanova2 said:
I-140 approved 5/25/06.

Congratulations!

I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently at NSC as well (receipt date was June 13, 2006). Could you kindly give me the first few digits of your application receipt numbers? Mine both start with LIN6188XXXXX. You can send these to me privately if you prefer. There is a way to track applications on ImmigrationWatch.com and it would be nice to get an idea how long I still have to wait. By the way, I'm also EB-2 but from the Philippines. Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

dc4opera

Does NSC have an email address

Does NSC have an email adress to inquire the status of I 485? If so, could anyone please post it.
Thanks,