Approved!

tekworker

Registered Users (C)
I just checked my email and saw the magical approval email messages.
I had been checking my email all day but there was no message around the time I left office. I came home, ate dinner and then logged in to my email and saw 2 email messages from USCIS-CSSO. A feeling of nervousness and great tension gripped me as I clicked the email. I was praying that it wouldn't be an RFE.
The message says:
"This case has been approved. On November 27, 2004, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this
notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your
address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Even now I can't believe this is true, it all seems so surreal. The feeling hasn't sunk in yet. It will take a while for me to digest this news I guess.
Thanks to Mr Khanna for maintaining this excellent website and providing us all a forum for obtaining information and to comfort and encourage each other.
A big thanks to all the wonderful people who provide answers to the numerous questions that come up on this site everyday.
I wish my fellow GC applicants all the best in their endeavour. Good news is just around the corner.

Congratulations!

Let me be the first one to congratulate!.

Your approval gives lot of hopes to 2004 filers.

congrats. please let us know when you receive approval notice.

tekworker said:
I just checked my email and saw the magical approval email messages.
I had been checking my email all day but there was no message around the time I left office. I came home, ate dinner and then logged in to my email and saw 2 email messages from USCIS-CSSO. A feeling of nervousness and great tension gripped me as I clicked the email. I was praying that it wouldn't be an RFE.
The message says:
"This case has been approved. On November 27, 2004, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this
notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your
address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Even now I can't believe this is true, it all seems so surreal. The feeling hasn't sunk in yet. It will take a while for me to digest this news I guess.
Thanks to Mr Khanna for maintaining this excellent website and providing us all a forum for obtaining information and to comfort and encourage each other.
A big thanks to all the wonderful people who provide answers to the numerous questions that come up on this site everyday.
I wish my fellow GC applicants all the best in their endeavour. Good news is just around the corner.