Approved

dori

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I would like to share the happiest moments in our life. I just checked my email and we received 4 magic approval emails around 7:45 AM EDT from USCIS for both spouse and myself approved on 10/23/2004. When I checked the status on weekend there was no change in message/LUD. Now LUD changed to today (10/25/2004) with standard approval message. Please see my signature for details. This forum and the community has been great help for sailing through GC journey. I would like to thank Mr. Rajiv Kanna and great Guru’s of this forum. I wish quick approvals for everybody.

Originally applied for GC in 1999 with company A but labor got denied after 4 and ½ years. Meanwhile moved to company B and applied again in 2002.

I also have a question. We moved to our present location 6 months back and still have not changed the Driver’s License yet. Is it going to be a problem when we go for passport stamping? Please post your opinion.

Once again thank you all for your support and help. God bless you.

Peace.

Congratulations

Dori and Fly,
Heartiest Congratulations !!!
Did you initiate any inquiry yourselves or Did you inquire through Senator ?

Thanks.

Dori and Fly,
Heartiest Congratulations !!!
Did you initiate any inquiry yourselves or Did you inquire through Senator ?

We never intiated any query.

Thanks,

dori said:
I also have a question. We moved to our present location 6 months back and still have not changed the Driver’s License yet. Is it going to be a problem when we go for passport stamping?

No problem for stamping. But it is better to change, if this is a permanent move to avoid other issues with driver's license.