Approved !

tdkhello

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Just checked my emails and found Approval email from USCIS and couldn't wait to share with you all ! :) !

I140 AD 2001
I485 RD May 2002
I485 ND May 2002
3 EAD
2 AP
FP Jul 15th 2004
I485 AD Sept 22nd 2004

Thanks to all who shared their experiences & wisdom and kept my hope alive !
Best wishes to everyone in the forum !

tdkhello

Glad to see May 02 approval u deserved that. It took long time but happy to see fruit is sweet. enjoy ur freedom and keep rememebr us in prays.

would u share a the difference between ur 140 Approval and 485 RD. seems 485 fillled late or?????

Good Luck :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Hi tdkhello

My case and my wife's case has been approved by INS on September 9th 2004 according to the web site. But so far my lawyer or myself have not received approval notice from them.

My kids cases have been approved on September 13th 2004. My lawyer had received their approval notices on September 15th, 2004.

Is any body had this experience before? And what I should do to get the approval notice.

Thanks

tdkhello said:
Hi,

Just checked my emails and found Approval email from USCIS and couldn't wait to share with you all ! :) !

I140 AD 2001
I485 RD May 2002
I485 ND May 2002
3 EAD
2 AP
FP Jul 15th 2004
I485 AD Sept 22nd 2004

Thanks to all who shared their experiences & wisdom and kept my hope alive !
Best wishes to everyone in the forum !

tdkhello

Take the online print and go for stampping....

Some times they will allow without approval notice with only paper print.

BaSh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi POJ,

Thanks.
My case was managed very poorly by the Lawyer (no surprise!) and I didn't have much control on filing process. Lawyer (via my employer) took more than half year to prepare I485 docs ! (it was frustrating !).
Well, its over now !
I am in habit of visiting this forum almost everyday couple of times.
I will keep visiting !

Good Luck to all !

-tdkhello

yes, i remember that. I had to call my lawyer every other day to make sure he worked on my case.

tdkhello said:
Hi POJ,

Thanks.
My case was managed very poorly by the Lawyer (no surprise!) and I didn't have much control on filing process. Lawyer (via my employer) took more than half year to prepare I485 docs ! (it was frustrating !).
Well, its over now !
I am in habit of visiting this forum almost everyday couple of times.
I will keep visiting !

Good Luck to all !

-tdkhello

Congrats!! Hope CIS continues approving May 02 filers we have suffered a lot, please TSC don't forget the rest of us!!

ND/RD May 2002
FP July 29 2004

approval notice

Whats in the approval notice.?
Does it say to take appointment using InfoPass. Can we take appointment without formal approval notice, but with email approval.

BaSh said:
Take the online print and go for stampping....

Some times they will allow without approval notice with only paper print.

BaSh