Approved!!!!!!!!!

nareshGC

My dear friends, I just got the magic and legendary emails - 6 of them!! They are for both my I-140 & I-485 and also my spouse I-485 approvals! Here are the details of my case:

Filed Concurrently
I-140 & I-485 RD: 5/21/03 (EB2)
FP: 7/19/03

I have sent couple of faxes to TSC in July and even got a deny letter that said the request can't be expedited. After the official processing date passed my RD for more than 30 days, I asked lawyer to send an inquiry on early August, and received response after 2 weeks telling me that my address is changed!! (I didn't change address!) Feeling really upset, I contacted my local congressman for help two weeks ago, and they are really nice and contacted their liaison. And today I got approved!!!

I would suggest anyone whose I-140 RD is before June 2003 contact their local congressman or senator immediately, and if your FP is not expired, they will approve both I-140 & I-485 together.

Thanks for everyone and this forum, I have been a silent member of this forum since this May and really learned a lot from this forum. Thanks for everyone's help and good luck to everyone of you!!

Congraluations

Congraluations nareshGC.
I completely agree with you. I contacted Senators office, and I got approval email on
8th Sept 2004. Two weeks, after contacting Senator's office. My FP was
going to expire (done sometime in late June 2003).
I am from North Carolina.
EB2 RIR
I-140/I-485 ND 04/15/2004
Approval date 09/08/2004

Sydney 2000

I am also from NC. My ND is 4/18/2003. My lawyer opened 2 enquiries so far and no responce from TSC. My FP expired today(9/11)

Can you please let me know which congress man/senator you contacted and how you contacted (i mean via fax message or normail mail)

Thanks in advance

Contact

I contacted Senator Dole's office in Salisbury.
First I faxed consent from, then I rang Salisbury office and told reason
for ringing. The lady connected me to the person who handles
such kind of enquires. Explained my situation to that person.
The person rang TSC (I could see my LUD updated on the same day).
In two weeks, I had approval on line, I yet to receive approval notice
by mail. I found person, who handled from Sailsbury office to be
quite knowledgable and helpful.
You can find all information on their website.
It is at following URL
http://dole.senate.gov/

Wish you all the best.

Hi Naresh

I am also in the same boat, i filed my aplication in the month of June 2003 and i did FP on 08/02/2003 .So can you tell me briefly what should i say to the congressman about my case.Is my I140 processing case crossed more than 1 month or my FP is going to expire soon.

Please let me know what you asked the congressmand to do or if you have any sample letter that will be great..

thanks

gclongdream

hi, gclongdream, I would suggest you contact your local congressman or senator right away since the official I-140 processing date is already July 2003. Just let them know that your date is already passed and your FP will expire very soon. After you send the letter to them, call them to follow up if you don't receive anything back after 2 or 3 days.

Also just exta information, but don't count on it, maybe wrong. After my local congressman office contacted their liaison in TSC, they told me that my file was already with the officer. So looks like TSC is working on the 2003 concurrent cases already. Just my guess according to this, but contacting congressman or senator will eliminate all the anxiety, guess work and continuous online status checking!!!

Good luck to you all, and I really hope everyone of you will get approved really soon!!! Thanks!!

Thanks a lot

Thanks Naresh for your suggestions.I will do as you say and i will keep posted what is happening .

Thanks
GCDREAM

nareshGC,
Send my best congratulations to you!

Hai

I-140 (RD: Mar/11/2003, AD: Aug/31st/2003)
I-485 (RD: Apr/25th/2003, Pending, hoping it get approved soon!)
FP (Jun/12/2003)