Approved !!!!!

captainr

Registered Users (C)
I-140 and I-485 were approved today. I never thought I would say that word but my online message says so. It was a real nice surprise and guess what !!! my wife's I-485 was approved today as well. What a day !!!! I still don't believe it.

God bless you all, thank you and good luck !!

Concurrent EB3 Substitution
PD July 2000
RD 02/18/03
FP 07/10/03
I-140 I-485 AD 06/28/04

Thanks !!

No RFE
My Degree is not from the US
Special Registration
RD/ND = 02/2003
Sent letters to:(in order)
3 Enquiries (since my I-140 was way overdue)
2 Senators
1 Congressman (Mr. Sam Johnson Very Helpfull and supportive)
1 Director of TSC
1 Expedite Letter for I-140
1 Expedite letter sent by lawyer this past Friday for spouse I-131 (overdue and emergency)

Not sure which helped.. but I don't really care :)

congrats captainr.

your approval is very strange. i-140 & i-485 getting approved together.
in some ways very lucky.
but at least good that it is some nice guy like u.
glad to see your efforts pay off.

i remember our communications for forming the core team.

Strange it is

Even my lawyer said that I am very lucky.

I will always be available to help in any way I can. The CORE team idea was excellent and triggered tons of efforts, hopes and results.

Everyone on this forum helps in their own way, I am very thankfull to all.

Good luck.

No dought You are lucky,

May be you have done somthing good things in ur life and get blessed.

I take a look whats going on with Feb 2003 many status are FP received or resumed. ard ur was lucky which was approved. and many are same as usualy "received blah blah.."

it seems thay have sliced the baklog into two parts, the official date is Jan 2002 . and may be they have start working both Pilot program from 2003 to approve concurrent case in one shot. and others are working in mar-apr-may-june 2002 case even I notice one of july 02 was approved too.... so within six months before elections hopefully they would be closeer that we learned to reduce backlog upto six months.

anyway its my personal thoughts not necessary u agrre with it....
No dought you are really lucky and blessed person

Good LUck and keep help ppl

Papers Received but....

I received the approval papers today. Guess what, it also included some other person's I-485 approval. His paper must have slipped in our envelope by mistake.
I plan on mailing it to the poor guy. If you live in Coppell TX and your initials are NP, send me a message, this approval may be yours.

First of all make a copy of that approval incase..........

and If his name address is written there send him an ordinary inquery mail tell him about 485. so in this way u would confirm his address. before u send the org approval to him just make sure he still live there... ......

aaaaaaaa really the poor guy... don't know this is his unfortunate or fortunate........ atleast he got lucky that some nice ppl got it.

Good Luck

captainr said:
I received the approval papers today. Guess what, it also included some other person's I-485 approval. His paper must have slipped in our envelope by mistake.
I plan on mailing it to the poor guy. If you live in Coppell TX and your initials are NP, send me a message, this approval may be yours.

it had happened to a friend of mine.
his wife's approval was sent to some guy in Minnesota, who was nice enuff to send it via registered mail.