Approved !!!!!

captainr

Registered Users (C)
I-140 Approved !!!!!

I never thought I would say that word but my online message says so. It was a real nice surprise and guess what !!! Both my wife's and my I-485 were approved today as well. What a day !!!! I still don't believe it.

God bless you all and good luck !!

Concurrent EB3 Substitution
PD July 2000
RD 02/18/03
FP 07/10/03
AD 06/28/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

can you please tell other information like is it concurrent EB2 or EB3 etc

captainr
Congrats captainr.That is a great news from the INS TExas.when is your I140 approved?

captainr said:
I never thought I would say that word but my online message says so. It was a real nice surprise and guess what !!! Both my wife's and my I-485 were approved today as well. What a day !!!! I still don't believe it.

God bless you all and good luck !!

Concurrent EB3 Substitution
PD July 2000
RD 02/18/03
FP 07/10/03
AD 06/28/04

Wait a second here! If I understand your message correctly, you were concurrently approved for your I-140 and you I-485.
Tell me I got you right! Tell me it is so!
If it is, it might mean that is why my I-140 hasn't been approved yet.

You are the MAN!

CaptainR,

Congrats,
Mine TSC 140 RD is 06/09/03. They are processing 05/12/03 as on 6/15/04. I was hoping I would get my 140 approved, but it seems that's not happening as TSC would slow the process as they seem to be processing 140+485 together.

Good Luck, Boss

Take Care

Thanks all

Nothing would make me happier but to see the backlog being resolved and all of you guys approved.

Keep in mind a few things:

1- I believe FP date has a lot to do with my approval (July 10, 2003)
2- Not sure if it helped, but I did contact senators, congressman, expedite letters, enquiries...

Inconsistent FP

Congrats Captainr !!!

Your case has sure raised hopes of all here. We were thinking TSC is dead for 140 applicants. Looks like they are serious about Fujie memo finally.

However Texas center is so inconsistent in sending out FP notices. Some guys here got it in 3 months while other's havent received FP notice even after a year after applying. Mine RD is 01/22/04 and there is no FP notice yet. I evne sent an AR11 when I moved and was hopeful that it might trigger a FP but nothing yet.

Hope we all get lucky like you.. :D :D

will_get_there

Congrats Dude....

:) I have no words but CONGRAT You :)

Looks like, you did work really hard to push this stuff

But, I have few questions, I am not sure if this is a good time to ask you, but I will do it any way....

1. For your first tip (1- I believe FP date has a lot to do with my approval (July 10, 2003))

Is there an expiry date for the Finger Prints?

In case there is, how did you remind the USCIS about it, or did they figure it out on their own?

2. For the second tip (Not sure if it helped, but I did contact senators, congressman, expedite letters, enquiries... )

Do you know if the Sentaors and/or the Congressman representatives sent any letters to USCIS?

With regards to enquiries, I believe there is a limit as of how many times we can open enquiries. Can you tell us how many times, you did open the enquiry?

What was the response you got from USCIS, when you opened the enquiry? Because in my case, I got a response saying that My case was in process, and is still Pending.

Please let us know, so that we can relate lot of our situations to this.

By the way my details are as below:
I140/485
ND: Mar.10,2003
FP: As posted by USCIS (recieved by USCIS on Jun 10, 2003).
Two EADS and AP approved

Thanks and Good Luck to you Bud

I140 approved

Mine was also approved today.Mine was filed on aug 03
I am going for consular processing.May be another 6 months to go..........

tejas said:
:) I have no words but CONGRAT You :)

1. For your first tip (1- I believe FP date has a lot to do with my approval (July 10, 2003))

Is there an expiry date for the Finger Prints?

In case there is, how did you remind the USCIS about it, or did they figure it out on their own?

>15 months and I mentioned it in my letters that all is done and will expire soon.

2. For the second tip (Not sure if it helped, but I did contact senators, congressman, expedite letters, enquiries... )

Do you know if the Sentaors and/or the Congressman representatives sent any letters to USCIS?

> Yes the Congressman did. One of the Senators did not, they sent me a ltter for more info while the other I did not hear back from her.

With regards to enquiries, I believe there is a limit as of how many times we can open enquiries. Can you tell us how many times, you did open the enquiry?

> 3 times within 30 days intervals in between

What was the response you got from USCIS, when you opened the enquiry? Because in my case, I got a response saying that My case was in process, and is still Pending.

> First response was it is not out of processing time. 2nd and 3 rd said the same message you see on the web : Pending Review

Please let us know, so that we can relate lot of our situations to this.

By the way my details are as below:
I140/485
ND: Mar.10,2003
FP: As posted by USCIS (recieved by USCIS on Jun 10, 2003).

> Time to write a letter to the Director and mentione you FP expiry date. I bet you will get approved very soon

Two EADS and AP approved

Thanks and Good Luck to you Bud

> Please keep in mind that this is my view only and all may be wrong. But for sure this process is frustrating for all of us and any little information or action helps.

Good luck.

Thanks a Bunch CaptainR

Thanks for the info.

One Last Question.

(Time to write a letter to the Director and mentione you FP expiry date. I bet you will get approved very soon) Could you please let us know the Address

Thanks
Tejas

To comment on the services provided at this office, please write to the Center Director, at:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851488
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Note in the heading of the letter and on the envelope: "FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR."

If you feel you were mistreated by a USCIS employee, or wish to make a complaint of misconduct by a USCIS employee, you may write to the Service Center Director, or write directly to the:

Director, Office of Internal Audit
425 Eye Street, NW
Room 3260
Washington, DC 20536

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/texas/aboutus.htm#anchorAREA

Question to Appan

appan said:
Mine was also approved today.Mine was filed on aug 03
I am going for consular processing.May be another 6 months to go..........

Appan,

C o n g r a t s !!!

Question => Where do you find your status changed to Approved? Is your lawyer calling you or you called lawyer. Or is it the USCIS website that changed your status. I hate seeing the status being the same on USCIS website, now, for more than a year.

Appreciate your reply, Boss.
-----------------------------------------
140 RD 06/09/03.(EB2)
Applied 2nd EAD, AP Approved, FP Done in Aug 03.

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I got mail also from that site that my case status was approved.2 mails .........Finally got a good news after a long time