Approved

uplko

Registered Users (C)
Just got an email from USCIS that my, my wife and my kids I-485 has been approved.

LIN0229XXXXXX
ND: 9/20/2002
FP 1: 10/15/2002
FP 2: 04/22/2002
Approval Date : 6/1/2004

I was trying to update the Rupnet but was not able to do it. Will try again. This site has been great source of encouragement and information.

Congrats.

Did you contact any Senator? If yes, is it before or after your 2nd FP?
Did you do concurrent I-140 and I-485?

Thanks.

Congrats.Your approval with no RFE gives us new hope. Did you change job during AOS and file AC21? and Did your update date get changed soon after 2nd FP?

uplko said:
Just got an email from USCIS that my, my wife and my kids I-485 has been approved.

LIN0229XXXXXX

I was trying to update the Rupnet but was not able to do it. Will try again. This site has been great source of encouragement and information.
COngratulations.... NO RFE is cool ....

Cheers

PS: there were several more cases... that I noticed being cleared without RFEs... is this the result of USCIS policy to reduce RFE's?????

uplko said:

LIN0229XXXXXX

Also, just this afternoon some one else was asking if anyone had an approval or an RFE after FP2 without having applied for EAD or AP.... Guess this qualifies for one..

uplko, congrat!

Are your case Eb-1a or Eb2-niw? which don't need employment offer letter.
No RFE reduces doing FP, EAD, AP and the RFE itself again and again, a no end do loop...

uplko said:

LIN0229XXXXXX

uplko - CONGRATULATOINS !!

Was yours concurrent filing for I485/ I140 ??

No mine was not concurrent filing. But after a month of filing I-140 the concurrent filing rule came into effect and I was able to file my I-485 before my I-140 approval.

I filed in EB2 category.

lucky65 said:
uplko - CONGRATULATOINS !!

Was yours concurrent filing for I485/ I140 ??

congrats uplko!

could u let us know what u think the most possible reason(s) for no RFE to u?
how long have u been working for your sponsor company?
what is your home state/ city? (if u don't mind..)

thanks and enjoy!

I think the possible reason for no RFE was that I have been with the same sponsoring company from the very begining. Also I have stayed at the same address throughout.

My home State/City is Colorado/Denver.

hqusa said:
congrats uplko!

could u let us know what u think the most possible reason(s) for no RFE to u?
how long have u been working for your sponsor company?
what is your home state/ city? (if u don't mind..)

thanks and enjoy!

Congrats Uplko

Could you tell us what didi you file for Birth Certificate?

I have filed BC form Indian Consulate and expcting RFE for the same.

I filed Affadavit's from both of my parents as well as BC form the Municipal authority. But the BC from Municipal had a very recent registration date hence the need for Affadavits.

Bakra said:
Congrats Uplko

Could you tell us what didi you file for Birth Certificate?

I have filed BC form Indian Consulate and expcting RFE for the same.