Approved!!!!!!

ramanathansunda

Registered Users (C)
GOASTROS, BAJIS, THE DATA CONSOLIDATION TEAM- I CHECKED THE NET THIS AFTERNOON AND BOTH I AND MY WIFE WERE APPROVED AS OF THE 13TH OF FEB.

I AM FRIKKING MIND BLOWING ECSTATIC.

THANS TO THE DATA CONSOLIDATION TEAM FOR THEIR SUPERB EFFORT.

GOASTROS I'LL STILL CALL YOU WHEN I HAVE A FREE WEEKEND TO HELP OUT WITH YOUR SCANNING.

BAJIS, I PRAY TO GOD YOU ARE NEXT

GUYS AND GALS HANG ON AND CHECK THE WEB 2 TIMES A DAY LIKE I HAVE FOR THE PAST MONTH.

ND-11/19/2001
FP-3/25/2003
APPROVAL-2/13/2004
PRIOR MESSAGE IT IS TAKING 990 DAYS ETC. THE MESSAGE DID NOT CHANGE AFTER FP.

Congratulations

Ramanathasunda,

I just wished you luck in my post. I remember we did our FPs on the same day... And like you my message never changed from Received to FP Resumed.

I know how you are feeling right now. I found out on wednesday about my approval and have been on seventh heaven since then. Approval couldn't have come at a better time since my contract is about to end in a month.

Well, Good luck to the others on this forum.

Priya
AP - 02/11/04

Congratulations ramanathansunda,Edison, and all other friends of the forum, who have received approvals in the recent spurt! Cool!!!!

Yes

Thanks for my daily "approval fix". If not me, better that it be another immigration portal member.
;)

Congratulation Ramanatha.

For a long time, at least 2 years I said to myself that if you
get aproved I'll be close. My ND is close to yours

ND Nov 29 01
FP June 03

I can smell it......................

TSC_HOPE

Please confirm how you found out about your approval: A) Your on-line status was updated to approved, B) You got your approval notice in the mail, or C) Your attorney got the approval notice in the mail. Thanks!!

Congrats!

It's so great, another approval on Friday. Hope we can see more approval in next more weeks.

Enjoy...

Hey ramanathansunda, I am extremely happy to hear about your approval. We all have been through a lot over the past 3 years. Hope the post-approval period in your career/life brings you and your family a lot of joy and happiness.

BTW, continue being an active member! Good luck!!