Approved

GC IS Grand Canyon

Registered Users (C)
Myself and my wife, we got I-485 approved and got stamps in passports.
After 2 jobs, 3 state changes, and 4 projects, I got a big 5.
Thanks everybody for all the support.

Here are my details.
9/99: PD (East coast) EB2/RIR/INDIA
10/99: Filed I-140 at VSC
4/00: Moved to Denver (NSC Area)
9/00: I-140 approved after RFE for educational
9/00: Filed I-485 at NSC
4/01: Moved to Pittsburgh and changed job after 180 + few days (AC21)
5/01: Send address change letters to NSC
9/01: FP Done at pittsburgh
8/01: RFE for birth certificate
10/01: Answered RFE for birth certificate
12/01: APPROVED.
12/01: Visit to Venkateshwara temple at Pittsburgh.

Your case is a vitamin tablet for so many GC patients.

Congratulations!!!

You are my first proof of getting GC after changing the employer after 180 days.

So many sites and people say that 180 days is counted from RD. Let us know how did you count your 180 days. Did you count from RD or ND? Your answer may help make the right decision for so many GC patients.

Thanks in advance,
JeyKumar.

thank you

My using AC21 was just incidental (but was etching to do so like everybody else).

It was more than 180 days from ND.

And yes, I did post a letter to INS about job change with new employer\'s employment verification letter including job title and description along with recent paystubs from earlier company as well as new company.

I kept the same lawyer after job change.

Now as we all know that INS can not reject case just on the basis of job change, it\'s even better. It was not clear when I switched (I just assumed :).

Format of Verification Letter

Dear Sir,
Can you email me at (venkatsx@hotmail.com) or post the format of the letter that you sent to INS after the job change after 180 days.

Thanks

Could you tell what RFe was isssued regarding Birth Certificate and how did you resolve the issue

RFE on DOB Certificates--few details

Hi GC is grand canyon

Recently i had applied my 485 i had a problem with my mother given name spelling.The DOB Certificate has right spelling but my PP has wrong spelling( missed just an("" a "") alphabet).

I am curious as what was your RFE about and how did you answer it.

Thanks for any info in advance.