Approved yahooooo

sylvania

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Finally got approved just one day before of 2 years form notice date. And my finger prints supposed to expire this month 31st. I was preparing to renew my 3rd EAD.

spouse is waiting. she got notice for fingerprints, and she didin't do fingerprints.

there were no rfes. i stayed with same employer, no address changes, no job changes.

Online status changed to approved after 2years form day 1 message.

I used to check the status daily, i was frustrated, everyone was getting atleast RFE, and there was no change in my case. So i have been checking the status only in the weenends. I used to control myself not to check the status in the weekdays, this sat'day, i checked the status, i could believe it. It says APPROVED.

I am waiting for notice in mailbox.
----------------------
RD:03/03/2002
ND:03/24/2002
FP:12/31/2002
AD:03/24/2002
2EADs, 2APs

Spouse:
RD:05/15/2003
Got fingerprint notice.
-------------------------

Still i have couple of questions,

- Whats the next step in my case, what socuments should i carrry for stamping, what kind of Q's do they ask? ANYTHING else i need to know?
-How my wife's case is handled?

I appreciate all the information from you guys provided. All the waiters your day will come soon

thanks all,
Krishna

sorry dates are:

RD:03/03/2002
ND:03/25/2002
FP:12/31/2002
AD:03/24/2004

Rupnet id is krishna_77

-Krishna

Congratulations!
So gald that someone got approved without REF..I hope I will be the one of this!
Enjoy your freedom!

Congrats

That's awesome.

I remember reading your post about 24 months without approval.

Amazing. Fly High!

Cheers!
Currys

passport stamped

I got my stamping done today at milwaukee.

No questions asked.

I gave,

2 photos(wrote name, A# in back with pencil)
Notice
I-94
EAD cards,
APs

Good luck to all.

Congratulations!

All the best. Attempting to diagnose the "no RFE factor". Do you think it was because:

1. Last two W2s filed with 485- same company who filed LC.

2. Last two W2s filed wiht 485 - same salary as per LC.

3. Very prominent law firm.

4. Birth certifcate details provided were in correct format.

5. Large company with many GC apps and high revenue.

6. Any other.

Thanks.

No RFE...wow!

Congratulations! I hope I do not get an RFE too...or maybe this is a wishful thinking on my part.

As to Rsur's diagnosis on "no RFE", this is very difficult to ascertain. I think all the factors he mentioned are relevant. But then again, given the volatile nature of USCIS and its adjudications officers, this is a very difficult thing to predict.

sylvania -

Could you please share with us the I-485 process you've gone through? This will give us an insight into what we need to file to possibly avoid RFE

Hi All.

I have been with the same company since I landed in USA.
I have Masters in India, and came here on H1. And ofcourse i filed in EB2 category.

Labor and 140 took aprox 4 or 5 months each(not sure exactly). And I didn't have my birth cert registered, so I took non-available cert and 2 affidavits. and attached those with 485 application. There was no address change. And no salary change(may be little higher).

Answers to Rsur

1. yes

2. little bit increase in salary

3. Not exactly(but its in Nebraska)

4. as mentioned above, attached non-avail, and affidavits along with 485 app

5. It's not a large company, i guess its size of 30. But atleast 10 of them got GC from this company since last 8 yrs.

6. Not sure, it was straight forward. No address change, no employer.

Actually, i was frustrated for not getting atleast RFE to the last day. Most of people of my date were getting RFEs. I didn't even call UCIS any time(attoeney also, she was more lazy), I used to check status online only.

I asked my attorney, if its ok to contact with senator or congressman, but she said, they don't encourage in contacting them. And I didn't.

I hope this Info helps you.

Good luck to all.

Every little bit of info helps, Thanks.

I am sure a lot of us would have the same profile you indicated except for #3 (the nebraska attorney firm). I am not a conspiracy theorist but it does seem coincidental.

You are indeed one of the lucky few.

Anyone else with attorneys in Nebraska and recd an RFE? Could be an interesting theory.