Approved with No RFE

rajeshGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Good news!!! My case got approved. NO RFE

But I need some help from you guys in handling my case.

1-485 RD June 2002
FP1 August 2002
06 2003 got laid ( was working as programmer)
06 2003 used EAD ( started working as Project Manager with different job Description.
Didn’t inform INS
AR-11 07/2003
FP2 02/2004
IEAD 2 02/2004(I think that this triggered approval)
AD 02/2004

I am also not in touch with my Lawyer.

But I still have a task on hand and I will appreciate if you could help me with suggestions.

1. Since I didn’t inform INS and I changed the job and that too with different job desc, should I go back to my earlier company and what if they still don’t have a job for me.Do I need to take some letter from them.
2. If I continue with my current employer, then I will be working with different Job Description and can it cause a problem at the time of GC renewal or Citizenship.
3. To handle this what letters I should have from both the companies.

Kindly suggest.Thanks in advance.

RajeshGC

Congrats!!

1. I think you are done with your old company- so I don't know how/why you will go back.
2. Your current job description should match your LC job description. If not- normally it does not come into the picture. You can always say- you don't have the description- beyond the offer letter. But if offer is for PM and your LC is programmer- it can become a tiny issue- the possiblity is remote. These issues are very relevant for approval- but if you got away now- later on the possiblity is even higher.

Don't worry now- handle it when it happens.

HTH

Hi Guys and suggstions!!

Should I take some kind of letters/documents from my existing or current employee.

Kindly suggest

Re: Hi Guys and suggstions!!

Originally posted by rajeshGC
Should I take some kind of letters/documents from my existing or current employee.

Kindly suggest

Once you are approved, you only need approval letter and I485 receipt for stamping. Employee letter is not required.

Congratulations on your victory over BCIS... Looks like they started touching cases those did there 2FP in Feb 2004.

I could be next ;) if my theory works, but its hard to predict these bast**eds.