Approved with No RFE

rajeshGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Good news!!! My case got approved. NO RFE

But I need some help from you guys in handling my case.

1-485 RD June 2002
FP1 August 2002
06 2003 got laid ( was working as programmer)
06 2003 used EAD ( started working as Project Manager with different job Description.
Didn’t inform INS
AR-11 07/2003
FP2 02/2004
IEAD 2 02/2004(I think that this triggered approval)
AD 02/2004

I am also not in touch with my Lawyer.

But I still have a task on hand and I will appreciate if you could help me with suggestions.

1. Since I didn’t inform INS and I changed the job and that too with different job desc, should I go back to my earlier company and what if they still don’t have a job for me.Do I need to take some letter from them.
2. If I continue with my current employer, then I will be working with different Job Description and can it cause a problem at the time of GC renewal or Citizenship.
3. To handle this what letters I should have from both the companies.

Kindly suggest.Thanks in advance.

RajeshGC

Since u already worked 180 days for the sponsoring employer u should be fine.

Once your GC is approved nobody cares .

Enjoy.

FP and approval in same month?

Rajesh,

Your FP was done on Feb 04...and u got approval in Feb 04?
Means in the same month? Thats really great!! Could you verify
please.

KSNM

What if they still don’t have a job for me.Do I need to take some letter from them.

---- Ask for the letter that they don’t have job for you and keep that letter till the time you apply citizenship and if they find that you did not work with original GC sponsor then provide that letter copy
2. If I continue with my current employer, then I will be working with different Job Description and can it cause a problem at the time of GC renewal or Citizenship.
---- No problem if you get the above letter problem can only arise at the time of citizenship.

hi rajeshGC!

1st congrat for your good news.

I have 2 questions for you:
how long did u work for your old employer when u fill your 485?
on your AR-11, how far away from your new address to your old address?

Thanks!