Approved...whoever said Friday the 13th was unlucky!!!

coco_butter

Registered Users (C)
I got the email from CRIS this morning saying my I-485 has been approved :D

My case details are:

EB3 India
PD: Sept 2003
140 and 485 RD: Jan 2004
FP1: 10/2005
FP2: 03/2007
FP3: 06/27/2007
RFE for TB skin test 05/2007
VSC to TSC transfer
485 Approved: July 13th, 2007 :)

Goodluck to everyone else waiting to hear from CRIS. Thanks to the forum members for the information shared and received :)

Congratulations of your approvals.

On what date did USCIS receive the Response for RFE and how many days after that you got your approvals.

Inlineforgc_03

Congrats !
Now you can have Butter and Cocoa in a relaxed frame of mind. Enjoy !

PD Jun 2001
ND Jul 2005

I received the RFE on May 11th for TB skin test that I had not done earlier. For some reason the doctor had only done the chest xray and not the actual skin test. So I did just the skin test which had normal results and replied on May 17th.

congrats, enjoy the freedom. It is no more speculation that July VB eligible candidates are getting approved.

skin test question

Did you go to the same doctor for TB skin test? or did you go to different doctor from your first doctor who did the x-ray?

I believe the doctor will send the test reusults rt? You do not have to send any documenration to USCIS?

Thanks for the info.

Sizzu,

I went to a different doctor for the skin test since the original medical tests were done in 2003 and i had moved to a different state since. The doctor gave me the sealed envelope containing the results which i then mailed with other documents to USCIS.