Approved.. What a relief !!!

banda

Registered Users (C)
Finally, AVM says "this case is approved on March 8th".
My details
PD 6/97 RD 9/99 ND 9/99 FP 8/00
RFE sent 12/00 140 - redo 140 Redo recvd 1/26/01 Appvd 2/6/01
485 approved 3/8/01

Thanks to Mr. Rajeev Khanna and all who made this site a valuable resource especially people like Govinda Vinod, Myladoor.

Also, Good luck to all 485 hopefuls. May your dream come true as soon as possible.
Thank you

No Title

Even I was surprised that the message was updated so fast. Till yesterday it said, "your application to 485 was rcvd on ..." It never changed when I recvd RFE, they recvd my response etc.

No Title

Is the I-140 redo for the company name change ? If it is then at what stage your company name has changed. After I-485 was applied or before.
Thanks

No Title

Yes. My company name changed after my original 140 approval and before 485 application

No Title

Hi Banda,
Congradulations on ur approval. A small clarification. Did ur I-140 reciept notice contain ur A# on it. My I-140 was approved on 17th Jan and I am still waiting. I-140 was approved in 2 weeks but after that I am just waiting. My A# was missing on the I-140 reciept notice. I am trying to find if that is the reason for the delay. Could u clarify this for me.

Thanks in advance

No Title

I did not get 140 redo receipt notice. I directly recvd 140 redo approval notice which had my A# listed on it. I guess, if you talk to IIO, he/she can confirm if the 140 redo is linked. Thanks for your wishes and good luck to you. Hope to see your approval soon.