APPROVED WAC03168xxxxx on May24

Survivor please send a link to the memorandum

After searching for a while, I could not found the memorandum.

I would appreciate if you can please post a link or give the memorandum on this post.

-- WAC0379

Sorry Guys...Got busy with other work. I went to kansas city and got GC stamped on my passport. I will find that memo and post it here quickly..

faxing and memorandum

wac03029*****
RD Nov 12, 2002

I have faxed both level 1 and level 2 enquiries based on the concurrent filing memorandum (ref: posted by Lusik). It has been 2 weeks since I faxed my 2nd level enquiry. All I noticed was that my LUD changed to May 25, 04 after my first enquiry and nothing after that. They must have figured out that our finger prints have expired and did not bother to issue another finger print request. I guess the rationale behind the approval after an enquiry is based on the validity of finger prints. So, if your finger prints have expired and your ND is not within the JIT then the chances of any progress is little.

I think that the fax will work if you have valid finger prints (Unexpired) and your I140 is approved. So, those lucky ones should try this route and for the rest of us who are not in JIT time frame, it is a futile excercise.

Sample Fax Inquiries

Can you guys provide a link to the sample Fax inquiries - both Level 1 and Level 2. No harm in trying.

Hi Survivor76, Congrats!!
It gives me hope that things are moving!
My I-140's not approved yet, so I'll pass for the fax.
Enjoy your newly found freedom, obtained without war nor blood, or just a bit for the test :)
t3k

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakthivel,

My WAC and FP dates are similar to yours. Let us know when you get your 2nd FP.

WAC 03 029 *****
ND Nov 12, 2002
FP Dec 19, 2002

What is the memo you guys are talking about?
Anyone please post a link? Does it has a name?

Thanks!

Hello survivor76,
I am also filed concurrently on May 17, 2003 and got approved my I-140, also done FP.

Am I eligible to send fax inquiry for my I-485? Could you please let me know details.

Thanks