Approved wac-020114 and some hints (Feb.2002 case)

hotwinca

Registered Users (C)
Approved wac-02-114 and some hints (Feb.2002 case)

Thanks all for being a part of member here.
Both of mine and wife case has been approved yesterday.
Both are wac-02-114.....Eb3 China
My ND is around Feb.9.2002,
RD around Feb.21.2002 (Not very sure, bur around that )
1st FP may.2002 , 2nd FP Jan.2004
RFE last Saturday, Received this Monday and replied the same day.
RFE received by INS on Thursday, and finally approved yesterday.

Here is some hint that might help
1. Senator does works!!!!
Last Saturday I got a phone call, your know who it is---- An INS officer, she told me she just saw the request from Senator, and she found my cell phone in my letter to Senator, so she decide to call me. She told me she was going to fax the RFE now, and she also told to hold my case on her desk for a while so that once she got RFE, she will decide approval ASAP. Since I do not have Fax machine at home, she then faxed to the lawyer.
Thanks Lord that the lawyer's fax machine is on, we reply it and sent back used expedite mail and also we faxed back a copy of all documents too, because the fax cover has the fax number and her work station number.

Here is detail of My RFE
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=124982

2. Hint two, be prepared but not everything
Anything could happen without known.
So have all the common RFE prepare, like EVL, w2s and pay stubs ready.
You may want to get a fax machine too in case ins will fax you rfe:)
But for other stuff, like medical, do not do unless they specify.
In my case, my wife missed some of medical when we applied 485 on Feb.2002, she had baby at that time, so we waived some of stuff, the decide to give medical RFE later. I almost have my wife to redo her medical test to prepare for her potential RFE last week, but you know what, they just approved my wife case without asking for that. lol..

3. about the date of INS date, looks like they have at least one day delay between the real status and website update .Here is my detail
a.My RFE is generated on May.1 last Saturday.
The web site update is on May.4, it does say the RFE was on May.1
And my wife's case last update date was changed to May.4, but no status change
b. My RFE was received on May.4 from the Fedex tracking,
The web site was updated on May.7, but it said my RFE was received on May.6, not May.4
My wife does not have changed , still last updated on May.4
c. The cases was approved May.7 yesterday, but the web site status just changed this Morning.

All the email are received on the morning when the web site status changes; and each time they generate the same email twice (what a waste if they have lots of messages in the queue) .

4.Good Luck to all, INS are working hard over the weekend for our 485 cases now, yours will be there soon.

5. Do not just wait, raise up and at least do something, such as fax inquiry

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats

congratulations man..enjoy your freedom..
i did fax enquiry last week....i will do again monday...

rgds
vj
RD: 02/12/02
wac:02-116-#####

Congratulations !!
And, thanks for your detail useful information.

> 5. Do not just wait, raise and at least do something, like fax inquiry
I strongly agree on that.

Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Congratulation

Congratulations...

Chava.
I485: WAC 02 107
RD:2/6/2002
ND:2/8/2002
No 2nd FP or RFE
3rd EAD and AP approved.

Hi

I have a question. Did your wife take all vaccinations etc., at that time? I was pregnant for my 485 medical and did it only partially. I was thinking of getting the complete medical done and keep it ready before RFE. Im March 04, 2002 case.

Congrats.

Can you please post how to send a fax inquiry? Where to download the relevant form and all ..?
Thansk.

Thanks a lot

Thanks Hotwinca for posting all your experience and hints.
I really appreciate for taking time and hinting us what helps to speed up our process.

I wish you and your family a happy time here after and your little one too :p

Congrats

Congrats.
I think an important factor here is, ur RD is prior to the published JIT of CSC, which makes a big difference, even w/ Senator enquiry.

BTW, what was ur changed messaged for 2nd FP? Was it for 2nd FP Sent r received. Thnx.