Approved WAC 02 264 5****

krishnakt

Registered Users (C)
All,

I am happy to let you know that my case and my wife's case have been approved on July 13, 2004.

I have received emails from USCIS to this effect and the online message and AVM also mention that we have been approved.

My thanks to all members of this forum, especially Kashmir, Vipsha, I140_takes_4ever, Pcee, Sillyman and many others who have made this forum one of the best to follow news from the USCIS. My apologies, if I missed out any person.

Yes, now it is my turn to donate for the donation on approval campaign. I will do so shortly.

Good luck to all of you waiting out there.

On other news, I can confirm that the IQ tests of my manager came in negative. And that my job in the 3 years that it took for USCIS to approve my case from start of this process to end, (I140 took more than 1 year. My Labor was a substitution.) has turned into a McJob. And my manager spared no effort in giving me damning reviews wantonly. I have enough facts and figures to prove this in a court of law. Sometimes, I wonder if my next law suit should be against my manager :) Damn the suckers at USCIS. During such time, trust me, not a day went by without me wondering if this was really worth the effort.

Thank you all for lightening up my spirit during these dark days.

krishnakt said:
All,

I am happy to let you know that my case and my wife's case have been approved on July 13, 2004.

I have received emails from USCIS to this effect and the online message and AVM also mention that we have been approved.

My thanks to all members of this forum, especially Kashmir, Vipsha, I140_takes_4ever, Pcee, Sillyman and many others who have made this forum one of the best to follow news from the USCIS. My apologies, if I missed out any person.

Yes, now it is my turn to donate for the donation on approval campaign. I will do so shortly.

On other news, I can confirm that the IQ tests of my manager came in negative. And that my job in the 3 years that it took for USCIS to approve my case from start of this process to end, (I140 took more than 1 year. My Labor was a substitution.) has turned into a McJob. And my manager spared no effort in giving me damning reviews wantonly. I have enough facts and figures to prove this in a court of law. Sometimes, I wonder if my next law suit should be against my manager :) Damn the suckers at USCIS. During such time, trust me, not a day went by without me wondering if this was really worth the effort.

Njoy.........

Congratulations !!

> My thanks to all members of this forum, especially Kashmir, Vipsha, I140_takes_4ever, Pcee, Sillyman and many others who have made this forum one of the best to follow news from the USCIS.
> Yes, now it is my turn to donate for the donation on approval campaign. I will do so shortly.

My pleasure, and your great contributions will help this community and your own future.
Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Congratulations! :) This is definitely something that will help you move on, away from the management in your company to a better place. Good luck with that.

krishnakt said:
My thanks to all members of this forum, especially Kashmir, Vipsha, I140_takes_4ever
No worries, glad to be of some help.

krishnakt said:
All,

Krishnakt,
Congratulations!!!. What is your EB.. Did you get any RFE. When was your 2nd FP updated. My notice date is one week apart from you. Good luck with your stamping.

gcusa99 said:
Krishnakt,
Congratulations!!!. What is your EB.. Did you get any RFE. When was your 2nd FP updated. My notice date is one week apart from you. Good luck with your stamping.

gcusa99,

I am a EB3 filer. I hope you receive your approval too. My second FP was updated on 06/12. And I received my approval in about 30 days.

Wish you all the very best.

Congrats. This is great news.

I wonder if there is a system to their work or it is all random?
My WAC 021735xxxx , and my RD and ND is April 30th, 2002 in Ca. However, I have not heard a thing from them. My file is 1.5 months past due according to their web site. Go figure. At least we know they are awarding some.

Aren't you happy you're done with this mess. Enjoy!.