Approved Wac-02-121xxxxx

arun mehta02

Registered Users (C)
There are not many on this board who can claim that they have been around longer than me.

I have seen WAC-03 approval messages stating that it has been a long and frustrating wait. By that scale, I have no words to express my sufferings.

Mine is an AC-21 case and I received the approval emails today. I have probably been on this board all the time in the past 3 years.

I wish to thank Rajiv for providing this wonderful forum.

I wish everyone good luck and speedy approvals. The wait now begins for the approval letters, stamping and plastic.

WAC-02-121
AD:9/8/04

Congrats !!

Good to see old timer getting Approval.. I'm still waiting for my approval :mad: :mad: :mad:

Will you please post more details of your case like RFE..FP etc.

Congrats Again.
Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####

more Details

RFE generated - 6/21/04 for EVL and last 3 w-2s, paystubs

RFE reply received by CIS - 7/7/04
LUD - No updates from that point till approval date
AD - 9/8/04
Email received - 9/9/04 at 6:35 pm.

Congratulation! Good Luck

Did u send any inquiries or of sorts to wake up the INS

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!!

Could you elaborate a bit on how you invoked your ac21 - did you do it by yourself or through attorney.

congratulations....guess u started around same time as me but one thing is only 170 posts in 3 year..maja nahi aaya...take a vow to make it 1000 atleast. ...j/k only enjoy the GC .

more details

No, I did not do any inquiry to wake up the INS since my 60 days were just over. I was planning on having my attorney do an inquiry next week.

I invoked my AC-21 through my attorney while replying to RFE.

Actually there have been tons of people who have waited longer. A case in point people like King Anil etc. But this is not to take anything away from your long wait.

Please accept my congratulations and wishes for a very pleasant future. You definitely deserve some good luck. :)

Congrats

Arun,

congrats. lets hope the others also get adjudicated fast.

wac02-129. still waiting for 2nd fp.