Approved WAC-02-040-5xxxx - Nikhila Kodali

Congratulations Nikhila: Keeping hopes alive

Nikhila: Congratulations! I remember from the 140 forum, that I got my approval after yours...

So you bring hope to all of us.

Congratulations!

Amitb

Re: Does local INS area matter?

Originally posted by 485ca
CoolBangy, does the local INS area you fall under matter for the adjudication of the 485 application if it is not transferred for an interview?

485ca,
Local INS center matters in some ways:
According to my belief, when the officers are handling the cases according to RD/ND, they pick up adjudication ready cases - and for a case to be adjudication ready - the FP background check should be complete.
As we know the FP shceduling in some local INSs like San Jose and Oakland are far behind others - hence it has some bearings. But once the case is assigned to an officer - I dont think it matters ....
Just my reading of the way things are ..

/CoolBangy

Congrats Nikhila!

Hey,
That's great news.

I should check the status of my application too.

Cheers!
venkat p

Thanks to all of you.

I am surprised to see all my old friends from I-140 session.
Hope to see all of your approvals soon.

this is great

NK

great show...and greater since u have decided to share it with all of us, we the 02 guys can feel a wee bit happy now...

so party time huh!

Re: Congrats Nikhila

Originally posted by CoolBangy
Congrats Nikhila -
which Local INS area are you in ??

I am in San Jose - and mine got approved yesterday too :))

/CoolBangy

Hey u wanna share more info?

Re: Re: Congrats Nikhila

Originally posted by Silly Man

Hey u wanna share more info?

Silly Man,
If you meant my info - I have already added it in a seperate thread - called WAC-01-280-XXX, RFE case approved ...

/CoolBangy

Passport Stamped

Rcvd approval notices on 08/03. Passport stamped today at San jose office. No questions were asked.
They took, I-94, EAD, AP. Went there at 7:30 am and we are back by 9:30am.
Officer told us that the card will arive in 6 to 10 months.

Thanks to all, for good suggestions and keeping up hopes at times in depression. I wish everyone a speedy approval especially PCEE. I will hang around for sometime to see friends approvals.

--Vi