Approved WAC-02-040-5xxxx - Nikhila Kodali

Nikhila Kodali

Registered Users (C)
Myself and husband got approved on July 31st. After looking at 044, 046 approvals, i thought i should also check AVM, guess what i heard!!!
"This Case has been approved on July 31st."
I suggest, all of you check your avm, you never know, when u will hear those approval words. I know, some some, tt tt, 485tester, venkat p has the same wac numbers around me.

RD: 10/12/02
ND: 11/15/02
WAC-02-040-5xxxx
EAD for myself - Applied on Jan 8th but didn't receive it yet(Applied by myself)
AP: Sometime in Dec
EAD for Spouse: Apprvd on march 27th rcvd card in May/June
FP: done on 03/20/02 Schedule for 04/19/02
Msg: Processing resumed sometime in June
Case Approved on July 31st.

I wish to see all our friends approvals. Tons of Thanks to Pcee, for maintaining good threads.

I will Post when i get the receipts.
--Vi

congratulations !

congratulations !, It is good to see approval from some one who is a regular visitor and get authentic information.

Enjoy your freedom.

conratulations

Congrataulations Nikhila!!!!
Hoping to hear those magic words soon. Just checked AVM but not yet .... mY WAC no is 02-041-55***

Congratulations!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Sounds wonderful. My WAC no. is 02-040-**. Hopefully,
next approval is mine, but yesterday evening I checked
AVM, still the same message as that before.

:) :cool: :D

I agree with you RM_CSC

To be frank, I didnot believe until today that in fact 02 approvals started until I saw Nikhila's approval.Congratulations Nikhila and please donot abandon this site as your experience and inputs might be required for people like us.

I sincerely wish PCee's and other senior memebers's AOS's get approved soon.

I WISH GOOD LUCK TO ALL OFCOURSE INCLUDING ME.

congratulations

Just now i have checked my AVM it still says the same thing as Processing resumed on Mar 27th etc.Let's hope for the best.

Wish you all the best Nikhila.

Congrats Nikhila

Congrats Nikhila -
which Local INS area are you in ??

I am in San Jose - and mine got approved yesterday too :))

/CoolBangy

Does local INS area matter?

CoolBangy, does the local INS area you fall under matter for the adjudication of the 485 application if it is not transferred for an interview?