Approved WAC # 01-286

dss

Registered Users (C)
Checked AVM tonight Case Approved on April 1st.

PD: Oct\'00
RD: 05/15/01
ND: 09/17/01
FP: 12/07/01
AD: 04/01/02

Finally its done and will wait for the approval notice in mail. Thanks a whole bunch to all you fellow gc-waiters!
Good luck!

Congratulations!

dss,

Is the RD correct?
If so, there is a big gap between the RD and ND.
It is good news for old case.

wac-01-262 still waiting.

acoust

what was the PD mentioned in your 485 receipt notice & FP notice?

Was it blank or Oct\' 00 or your 485 received date? Please post your details....Thanks

Acoust

That is true the gap was large between RD & ND, and PCee\'s list had help me to be more paitent through the waiting time...

Good luck on your GC, it should be on its way...

The PD is the labour PD (which comes before I-140 aplication)

I will let you know what the PD number was on teh receipt if there was one!

Thanks again all of you!

Thanks dss!! I know what a PD is......

But many people recently got their PD as blank or their 485 received date. Like in my case my PD is April 2000 but it was left blank in 485 receipt notice and they mentioned Aug 23 2001(485 received date) as PD in my FP notice. There is another thread discussing recent approvals are done based on PD\'s. If that\'s true for the argument sake, is my PD April 2000 or Aug 2001?

I\'m sure there are lotsa people like this mostly who applied after June 2001.

Thanks for your response! dss

It seems to me that the case process based on the ND.
My ND is one day later than yours.
Maybe my turn is near?

acoust

milli

Regardless of what is mentioned on your I485 receipt (or not), your PD is the date INS received your Labor application (in case of EB2 and EB30. For EB1 cases PD is the I140 filing date (INS receipt date)

soi

Milli I tend to agree with SonofIndia

The discussion earlier in the forum also were pointing towards the Labour PD!

And that is what is also listed on Pcee\'s website.

Though my personal experience has been that the ND date (WAC #) made all the difference!

No Title

dss,

Congratulations. You are one another CSC victim like me where receipts got delayed. I am happy to see your approval.

-PCee

Thanks Pcee

You have done a great job of maintaing the summary page.... That is been of tremendous help.

You too, will get your approval soon!

Good luck!!