Approved (vsc)thanks To Congressman

nbimports

Registered Users (C)
:) Hello Everybody, :)

On March 29,2006 i have received an e-mail from Congressman's office that i have two appointmens from immigration both for my wife and me.On April 4 for fingerprinting(last FP expired) and on April 7 for I 89 processing(form to order the plastic cards).I drove to the Congressman's office to pick up the aproval and appointment notices.We went to Hempstead for FP. Today we went to Federal Plaza at 7.40
eventhough our appointments were at 9:00am.We went to 8th floor and there was no one on line. We directed to window 54 right away.She ask us the appointment notices and two passport photos.We gave index fingerprints and sign the forms(Looks like a part of GC).They ask us to sit down and wait until our names are called.15-20 minutes later she called us and said that we could go home and the cards will be in the maill very soon.We ask for passport stamping she said that they stop doing that cause GC processing has been accelerated.We thanked her and left.By the time we get out of building it was 8:25(Pretty fast ha...)
Now we started waitng for the cards.
Here is my long GC journey.
PD:April 30,01 VSC
RD:March 19,02
ND:April 25,02
Category:EB3
1.FP July 30,02
2.FP June 22,04
1.EAD June 17,02
2.EAD July 08,03
AOS Interview July 22,04 NYC
3.EAD Oct 05,04
4.EAD Oct 13,04
NC,DOB Check Cleared(As per Congressman)
Cogressional Aid gave me the good news March 29,2006
3. FP April 4 2006
Approved and GC order form filled at Federal Plaza April 7, 2006
Waiting for the cards :) :) :)

congrats!!

:) It will only be a couple of days until you hold the cards in your hands. Have a great life!

PD 04/26/01
EB3
apr. March 1st
Card received March 10th 2006