Approved (VSC) !! Do I believe this?!?!?!?!!!!!

molly

Registered Users (C)
Yay, my I-485 is approved - just today June 22nd!!

I had almost started to believe that all these Feb approval-postings are bogus and someone is trying to stir the emotions of people.
But I suppose there was definitely truth in it!! Looks like VSC has exceeded expectations leaps & bounds!! I wonder what had made them approve 5 months\' worth of cases all within a month!! I really really wonder.. Thanks to those guys who initiated contacts with senators, etc

Yaddi yaddi yadda...
Anywho, here are my details:
I-485 EB2 PD-Aug 1,97 RD-Jan 20,99 ND-Feb 8,99 FP(notice)-Jun 1,99 FPed-Jun 26,99 Approved and message updated on June 22nd, 2000!
Approval notice in the mail, yaddi yaddi....

Boy do I feel like celebrating today!!!

Some interesting details:
I had spoken to an IIO last week and she said according to my RD, they should be getting to it in a couple of weeks. What amazes me is that, how could they get to it AND approve it all within a week!?!
Thanks VSC! And thanks to this board!!

No Title

Thanks Molly for posting your info. I am waiting for my case INDIA/ EB-2/ Notice Date May 03, 1999. Receipt Date Apr 10,1999.

Do you have any guess when this case turn may come since you spoke with IIOs at VSC ?

(DG)

No Title

> I wonder what had made them approve 5 months\' worth of cases all within a month!! I really really wonder..

Well, not all the cases in thos 5 months have been approved... I am stil waiting (ND: 12/98, EB1-IN).

Lets hope they do finish all of them shortly..

No Title

CAN SOME SHARE YOU INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE at BALTIMORE or ANYWHERE?
THANKS!
ND-11/98. My ND date is in 04/99.

No Title

DG, You know my guess is as good as your\'s!
But what I can share is that my gut feeling says that they are determined to atleast catchup with TSC, probably (even) for liability reasons.. Coming to think of it more, they have really sped-up compared to the last couple of years!
And maybe this one might help you: VSC seems to have gone a long way FROM
mailing out receipt notices quoting a 180-360 day-waiting period but in actuality giving the cold-shoulder "talk to you in 900 years..." attitude TO
quoting to me on the phone that they should get to mine in a few weeks, and actually getting to and approving it in a week! I think that\'s quite a leap and that gives me hope.

I really feel bad for those souls who have earlier RD\'s than mine but haven\'t gotten it approved... Cuz I know how horrible I felt when I saw approvals of cases submitted later than mine!

Forgot to mention in my earlier posting, my Labor was an RIR

No Title

You\'re right Fscker.. sorry.. I sympathize with you, and I\'m kinda surprised sicne for some reason I thought they were getting to EB1\'s first!
Your day is right around the corner!
I can tell you I could NOT believe my ears when I heard the updated auto-message when I called yesterday - I was just doing my routine checkup... I\'m sure you\'re going to be pleasantly surprised just the same.

You know, my guess is that it maybe, depends on the kind of person working on one\'s application - with slow vs fast productivity..

Good luck!

No Title

Molly,

Congrats!!

Can you please post again the info once your receive your courtesy copy? VSC is moving......

CrazyBoy

No Title

Congratulations!!!!

After looking your details, I am soo excited that I may receive my Approval Soon. My details are VSC EB3 INDIA, PD Jan/96 RD Feb 3rd 99,
FP Jun 18th 99, First EAD Feb 99, Second EAD Feb 00. When I called VSC 10 days back, they asked me to call after 2 weeks to check the status.

Thanks again.

Murthy

No Title

Murthy,
Seems like your RD is wrong. PD of Jan 96 could only file for I485 in month of March 99 since that is when it became current. Can you verify this? OR are you implying that VSC accepted your appl and didn\'t return it though PD was not current? Pl clarify.

No Title

Weeyessee, Even i checked the automatic message last week, which says Feb 3rd is my receipt date. I am very sure that I applied after my PD has become current which is Jan 2nd or 3rd week. My application was never returned.

Thanks for your info.

Murthy

No Title

I filed my 485 in Jan 4th and the VSC received in Jan 12th. Did my finger printing on June 4th in Boston. Is there a particular reason that I have not received any updates yet. I have never called an IIO yet. Should I be doing that. Please advice.

Thanks

No Title

My ND date is 03/28 and it is been approved on 06/23. I have posted
earlier saying the IIO at vermont is nice and they are processing Feb cases.

Hope this will cheer us all up.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Srini

No Title

I hope you are not kidding here. If you are NOT KIDDING then it is wonderful to see Mar-99 Approval. When did you do you FPs. Please provide with other details also.

Thanks,

(DG)

No Title

>

My ND date is 03/28 and it is been approved on 06/23. I have posted earlier saying the IIO at vermont is nice and they are processing Feb cases.

Hope this will cheer us all up.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Srini

I hope you are kidding, because there are some of us waiting with ND in 1998!!

No Title

Srini:
Please don\'t kid us dude. I hope you are serious. Can you give more information like category, country (I presume you are from India from your name), precise RD, ND etc.
If you really have got your approval congratulations and have a wonderful life. But do us all one favor before you leave these boards for good and give more complete information.
Thanks in advance.

No Title

Dear Srini:

Way to go man and VSC rocks! Please post your message as the main message. Congratulations!!!!!
please post your details.

Thanks

No Title

I am not kidding. I am new to this board or playing any jokes. Coming back to my finger prints, was done on Feb - 2nd
2000. I know it is really hard to believe.

Once again Good Luck to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Title

Here are the details:
My case is filed under EB3 and Yes I am an Indian.
Priority Date is 01/96 ( waiting long enouth and trust me, NO kidding here)
485 filed on 03/02/99, RD is 03/03/99 and ND is 03/17/99.
 I have called IIO on June 21 st and he indicate a max of 2 -4 months for the processing but it was approved after two days.

Here is my earlier post:
Subject:485 issues in Vermont Service Center, svagwala - 02:30pm Jun 21, 2000 EST

Good Luck.

- Srini