Approved using CC

vatsmala

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I just got an email informing that mine and my family's GC applications have been approved. My country of birth is India and my wife is from Singapore. It was EB2 with receipt date of September 19th, 2005. My PD was July, 2005. I140 approved on September 4th, 2005. The last LUD was on August 19, 2006 (mass LUDS at NSC). I had to follow up by sending 4-5 letters to let NSC know that I am eligible for CC. I think they had me in the wrong que until August this year (as except the last letter they sent, they kept telling me that visa numbers are not available). Only the last letter dated September 15 said that they are reviewing my case. I got great help from these pages and I would like to thank everyone. I wish Good luck to everybody.

vatsmala

Congrats....

Congratulations........I have been waiting for my PD to request CC. When did you request CC and how long it took? Can you tell me the letter format which you used to request CC? Thanks.

vatsmala said:
Hi Guys,

I just got an email informing that mine and my family's GC applications have been approved. My country of birth is India and my wife is from Singapore. It was EB2 with receipt date of September 19th, 2005. My PD was July, 2005. I140 approved on September 4th, 2005. The last LUD was on August 19, 2006 (mass LUDS at NSC). I had to follow up by sending 4-5 letters to let NSC know that I am eligible for CC. I think they had me in the wrong que until August this year (as except the last letter they sent, they kept telling me that visa numbers are not available). Only the last letter dated September 15 said that they are reviewing my case. I got great help from these pages and I would like to thank everyone. I wish Good luck to everybody.

vatsmala

Congratulations!

Glad to see approvals from massive LUD in August when I was told my case was assigned to an officer.

Enjoy your freedom.

concurrent NSC filer
------------------
EB3 China
PD Feb. 2002, PD current since 09/2006
I140 ND: 11/17/2003
I485 ND: 11/17/2003
1st Finger Print: May 2004
Code 3 biometrics: Nov 2005
Security review cleared: Jan 2006
I140 AD: 01/18/2006
I140 LUD 06/10/2006
I485 LUD: 08/18/2006, 08/19/2006(assigned to an officer), 10/04/2006(Address change)
I485 AD: ???

skp19722003 said:
Congratulations........I have been waiting for my PD to request CC. When did you request CC and how long it took? Can you tell me the letter format which you used to request CC? Thanks.

I had asked for CC at the time of application in September last year. But for some reason they did not consider it. Only in July this year, my RD for I485 fell outside the NSC processing time. I initiated inquiry and came to know that they are not considering me CC. Then I sent 4-5 letters (almost on a weekly basis) making my case for CC. I used the attached sheet in Bright REd along with copy of my I485 receipt. I think, on August 19, 2006, they took out my application and began processing. Mass LUDs around this date did mean something.