Approved, Thank You God....-derschofer

No Title

sorry guys forgot to post the details....
my details...
PD 6/98, EB3, India, RD 2/10/01, ND 2/16/01, FP 3/3/01 (schd 3/27/01) in Boston
Moved from Alexandria, VA to Boston after filing for I485 (just in case if some one has concerns about address change!) informed INS about the address change
Company name changed twice (same Tax ID though) but no RFE....

Just spoke to IIO and was on hold for a long time but the IIO apologized for it and said good thing you called....it barely got approved for myself and my wife. I still can\'t believe it and asked him twice and he confirmed it....
what a relief.....9 long years in this country waiting for this day and would like to think that it as good luck that my month old daughter brought in with her...

Came to this country as a student in 1992 and did masters in city planning from K-State and jumped into the bandwagon of programmers. Company refused to apply in EB2 (was upset for a long time...).. other than this incident I love the company I work for as they treated me with respect....

I pray to god for all of your approvals soon...

I thank rajiv for hosting this wonderful site as it answered many of my questions during this process..

Bhanu, dan dan, mahasangram, oct2000, niceguy et al...I wish you all good luck and may be yours is also approved as in my case AVM is not updated....Thanks again for being with me during the past few months...

No Title

Congrats! I also came as a student in 92. Wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Hope lessons learnt during this painful ordeal will be useful to u for the rest of your life!

No Title

Congrats Derschofer! Thank you for your kind words. And may I ask who your God is, maybe I should change mine :) I\'ve always wondered what your name meant so if you read this message will you take the time to let me know. Sometimes I feel it would be better I never get approved for then I wouldn\'t know what to do with all the time I now spend on this board.

All the best and enjoy ur life!

No Title

Thanks. Actually when I created the ID I mistyped and following is the actual word (german..) and its meaning..

der Schoepfer - Creator

When I was doing my bachelors in Architecture my close friend and classmate (we were classmates and roommates in KState too!) painted his jeans with this word (with due apologies to him for using this!). He is the real creative genius (haven\'t seen anyone that creative so close!) not me! Couldn\'t come up with another ID as the creative side in me is slowly dying in this mundane programming world :))

No Title

Good job my man derschofer!! Now what will you do during the day?? No more coming to this board and listening to my weird ass theories..Anyways I will finish a 6 pack of Miller lite in your honor.

No Title

Dear derschofer,

Thanks for your kind post praying to GOD. It is really humble of you. I am somewhat surprised about your dates. Was your Visa Numbers went back and came current again. Because JUL98 just recently became Current. Can you clarify please.

All the best and enjoy the GC status.

No Title

Thanks txflute...Yeah, there was a period of 8 months when the PD became current for all and was able to apply just before it retrogressed. And only recently (May 1st) it became current again and got excited and waiting to hear something ever since. I know it is not fair for all the people who have applied long before me... I wish them very best...but I guess life itself is not fair to begin with and especially with the way INS works...

Good luck...