Approved - Sept02 NSC EB2 case

jw_dm

Registered Users (C)
I am very happy to tell you that my case has finally been approved - got the email last night!

Here is the detail of my case (updated Rupnet also)

NSC EB2

RD 9/24/02
ND 10/9/02
1st FP 11/14/02
Chg job 11/03 still in NSC
2nd FP 8/10/04
No RFEs
Got 3 EADs, 3 APs

Some other info to share with you: of the two co-workers who applied about 10 days earlier than I did, one got approval letter in mail one week ago and one is expecting a RFE. Both of their spouses got RFE.

Hopefully your approval will come VERY VERY soon.

Thank you all. :)

jw_dm said:
I am very happy to tell you that my case has finally been approved - got the email last night!

Here is the detail of my case (updated Rupnet also)

NSC EB2

RD 9/24/02
ND 10/9/02
1st FP 11/14/02
Chg job 11/03 still in NSC
2nd FP 8/10/04
No RFEs
Got 3 EADs, 3 APs

Some other info to share with you: of the two co-workers who applied about 10 days earlier than I did, one got approval letter in mail one week ago and one is expecting a RFE. Both of their spouses got RFE.

Hopefully your approval will come VERY VERY soon.

Thank you all. :)

Congrats.. Did your I-485 LUD change after the FP? (Hopefully on August 13 or 16 or 17)

naanshi said:
Congrats.. Did your I-485 LUD change after the FP? (Hopefully on August 13 or 16 or 17)

Yes. The online message changed on 8/13 saying that my FP result was received...blah blah

jw_dm said:
Yes. The online message changed on 8/13 saying that my FP result was received...blah blah

Thank you. So after Aug 13, there was no LUD change, till the approval. Please confirm.

Ac21

Have you submitted AC21 after you changed your job? Does the approval go for your former or current employer?
Thanks

moon20012002 said:
Have you submitted AC21 after you changed your job? Does the approval go for your former or current employer?
Thanks

I did submit AC21.

What did you mean by "Does the approval go for your former or current employer?" The approval could go to my formal employer/lawyer?? Hopefully not. A month ago, my 2nd FP notice was sent to my former employer/lawyer. Fortunately they informed me. My current lawyer filed G28 again (something like the representation paper) to USCIS and copied the former lawyer to clean things up.