Approved same day as 2nd EAD!!!

fernleon

Registered Users (C)
Can you guys believe it? I went and paid $240.00 to get my eads renewed at the st. louis INS office.. (same day approval by the way) and the same day I saw online that I was approved.... In any case I am not complaning...
If you guys want your eads renewed the same day don't send them to nebraska just go to your local INS office (if one is available) This is applicable in St. Louis, i don't know if they renew them at any other Local office...
I had checked the voice and online that same day by 5:30 pm and nothing... then I checked at 10:00 pm an BAMM!!!!!! approved!!!! I almost faint... I did not expect it!!! the feeling is just out of this world.....!!!!

I had called two weeks before and a Nice lady at Nebraska told me the file was with an officer and that it usually takes within 30 Days... She did not lie...

RD: 8/13/01
ND: 9/13/01
LIN-01-263-*****
AD 10/18/02
second EAD approved 10/18/02
I already Rupneted...

This message is not intended as LEGAL ADVISE.. All cases are different and you act at your own risk if you follow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome!

So, it seemed, when you paid the EAD fees, you triggered the INS mechanism to approve your case. My EAD is to expire in December, I better get my EAD renewed as soon as possible!
:confused:

Seems the INS guys are working on a night shift also. They are hard working decent citizens! I am embarrassed that I complained too much.

I don't know

I don't know about that since it was a st. louis office thing that seemed very low tech and not at all conected to Nebraska so dont rely on that... Plus I think the EAD and the 485 are separate deals.... I think it was kind of a coincidence....

I don't know

I don't know about that since it was a st. louis office thing that seemed very low tech and not at all conected to Nebraska so dont rely on that... Plus I think the EAD and the 485 are separate deals.... I think it was kind of a coincidence....

Thanks fernleon and enjoy your excitement.

I was just making fun. I was thinking about the possibility that the INS was a greedy agency (also). They waited for your EAD to expire so that they could make $120 more from each applicant.

Think about it guys. That is a lot of money. The INS directors can be better businessmen than politicians.

congratulations bud..here's my take

there is DEfinitely a DISCONNECT amongst all cases of the INS...i mean I have friends who have had their AP ,EAD,etc approved months after they got their I485 approved.
regarding the "night time" - I am sure it's some sort of cron job of sorts that prob updates from some server to production...
Hope they bless everyone...
cheers
Jack

fernleon, you mean you filed your 485 this August and approved
in October? That is only 2 months! When did you do the fingerPrint? I guess that is a typo. You filed last August, right?