Approved RFE case

VAISHNAVI

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

First the News:

Me and My wife got our approval today. I saw it at BCIS Online Status website. However when I search for my daughter's number I get a message saying there is no status for this case number....contact ......When I check thru telephone system it says the case is approved and a welcome notice.....

Second My thanks to this site:

I haven't seen a better site than this where you almost always feel the physical presence of friends whom you have never seen before. This is perhaps the standing example of a good virtual community/family. My thanks are due to each and evrybody who visit and contribute to this site. And special thanks to RajivKhanna.

Third my details :
Rd : Nov 2001
Nd : Dec 2001
Ead(1) Jan 2002
Without project for more than 6 months from Dec 2001.
Ead(2) Feb 2003 . Delayed filing and was rejected by vermont for want of signatures. Filed again at Local center (Norfolk,VA). Recd a letter from Norfolk INS that EAD is approved on the last day of the validity of the previous EAD.
RFE : 17th April
Rfe was asking for Employment letter and last 6 pay periods payslip copies. I had changed company and got the letter and paystubs from present company. In my response letter (drafted and sent by lawfirm there was no mention of AC21.
RFE sent on 28th to law firm , INS recieved it on May 1st.
Approved :12th May 2003.

Fourth my thoughts :
I had been a silent spectator not b'cos I didn't want to contribute but there were somany good guys at this site giving almost instantenous answers that I always used to feel there isn't much to contribute. And yes I will still surf this site everyday like before and see if I could be some help to somebody there. I have lots to return to folks at this site.

Incedentally vaishnavi is my 4 year olds name.
Thanks and Regards
Raj.

Congrats Raj. I think that we are from the same place. I like the name Vaishnavi. It's such a nice name. You got a good taste. Do you mind sharing your law firm name becuase i can take their help
in future if i have to change my lawyer because of change of comapany ? If you want i can give you my personal Email address.

It must be a very big relief for you.Enjoy the fruits of patience and hardwork. Good Luck.

Thanks,
Satish.

message for satish

Thanks satish, Iam from kerala. Could you please give me your personal mail, I will mail you my details

Employment Letter (AC 21) - RFE

Hi,

Is there anyway you can mail me or post the Employment letter you had mailed out to INS in response to the RFE you received after you changed the company after 180days of 485 (AC 21). please send it to graopv@yahoo.com

I have also received an RFE after I changed company after 180 days of applying 485 and I did not inform INS earlier.

Would very sincerely appreciate your help
Thanks a lot
GPV