Approved !!!! received letter today for 485

ususaaa2

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
It's my turn for those those hardship.
I received the approve letter today.

On the letter it said notice day is 3/25/03.

My details:
rd 10/16/01
nd 11/17/01
fp 3/26/03

I received the approve letter. But my wife has not received that. She is a dependent on my H-1b.

Thanks all of you. It is a great site
for us in those uncertain days.

Hope My wife can receive her letter soon.

thanks aga in,

ususaaa

Congratulations

What about AVM and bullshit site message? what is says ?
Hope you will get your wife's letter too.

I don't know when my turn will come to get congratulations.

Hi all,
just check online, the old one still there:
on 4/19 we .... it will take 160-180 days.... for my wife and myself.

WE received RFE on 11/24/02 and replied 12/19/02.
For me it is w-2, 2001 tax 1040 and emp letter , pay stubs.
I did not change job or position.
for my wife is: x-ray sicne she was pregnant at that time and
skin test positive.The x-ray is ok.

Our wac#s: wac-02041-55???

thanks all,

ususaaa

Re: congrats

Originally posted by lindaMac
you must still be partying - what was your wac number?

Is US really that great. !! What is their to party ? Except
for not having to have a H1B, what else does a gc change !.
It might have been bit more useful when economy was booming,
now when even citizens cannot find job. Now how having a gc
change pictures entirely. Or may be I am missing something ?

Atleast...

you dont have to leave the country if you have no job.
you get unemployment benefits.
you can start planning for the rest of your life without being at the mercies of where you will be after 6 yrs..
And when the tide turns..the possibilities are great.

usausaaa...congrats. enjoy the weekend. Also diligently follow up on your wife's approval..fax/IIO calls/whatever it takes..dont let her get caught in the trap.

You get unemployment for only 1 year or less.

After that, if you still need assitance, you will be on food stamps or as they call it "DOLE"

If you ever go on Dole, people even in USA will look down on you and scorn at you.

BUT, being a US Citizen, I can tell you it does feel good to be part of this world of opportunities that this nation offers.

Originally posted by Greg Peckton
You get unemployment for only 1 year or less.

After that, if you still need assitance, you will be on food stamps or as they call it "DOLE"

If you ever go on Dole, people even in USA will look down on you and scorn at you.

BUT, being a US Citizen, I can tell you it does feel good to be part of this world of opportunities that this nation offers.

Yeah right !. You mean it "offerred". Ever
heard of great depression. If you have
anything besides dollars in the agenda of your life, us has very little to offer. Unless of course if you have right skin color and accent, then things might be bit easier.

Congrats. I am hoping to see approval pace pick up soon.

What was your exact approval date and fp location?

well I don't think the US government is exactly keeping you in chains to be here so if you're not appreciative of the freedom this country offers then you should f** off and create space for the rest of us who appreciate it come hell or high water. Where I came from my life was in danger every day - as was that of my children - no price on that. So you wanted to be here in the boom days and now its lost its glory - well go home then is all I can say !!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lindaMac
well I don't think the US government is exactly keeping you in chains to be here so if you're not appreciative of the freedom this country offers then you should f** off and create space for the rest of us who appreciate it come hell or high water. Where I came from my life was in danger every day - as was that of my children - no price on that. So you wanted to be here in the boom days and now its lost its glory - well go home then is all I can say !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for kind words, yeah I will eventually f* off. Where I come
from (India) I had no less freedom then I have here. You are really very deserving of US, with your attitude.

hi ,
We are in SJ. And got H1-B/ap renewed.
Renewed EADs in Nov/02 , but no info
for that.

(from the approval letter):
My PD: 2/23/01
RD: 11/16/01--? guess shoud be my
ND
ND on the approvalletter: 3/25/03
wac02-041-55???

On line message is not changed.
Have nit checked phone message.

Plan going to stamp next week in SJ.

Hope CSC is really picking up the speed this time.
Good luck for everyone.

WE are still wairing for my wife's approval.

Thanks all of you,

ususaaa

I wasn't quite sure what to make of your reply - my husband says you mean I am " as arrogant as the rest of the yanks " but - whatever - I am having a harder time here than I have ever had in my life - my quality of life is way down - I am working harder than ever for less - but I am here of my own free will and will stay because my children are free and safe ( considerably safer than back home anyway) - so sorry if I sounded like an arrogant yank -but right now a green card would change our lives dramatically ( we wouldn't have to stick with underpaying jobs in an overpriced area) - etc etc - so you sounded pretty spoilt to me !

Best of luck , whereever you decide to go