Approved: RD Sep 22, 2002

GC_Very_Soon

Registered Users (C)
Finally.......... by the mercy of my Divine Spiritual Master, Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja, my I-1485 has been approved. I still cannot believe it but yes, I got an e-mail two days ago saying that I-485 is approved.

However, the message for my wife has not changed. Even though LUD changed her message still shows the old FP received message. I am a bit concerned - not sure if her case has been approved or not. Any one with similar experience?

GC_Very_Soon said:
Finally.......... by the mercy of my Divine Spiritual Master, Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja, my I-1485 has been approved. I still cannot believe it but yes, I got an e-mail two days ago saying that I-485 is approved.

However, the message for my wife has not changed. Even though LUD changed her message still shows the old FP received message. I am a bit concerned - not sure if her case has been approved or not. Any one with similar experience?
Congrats and your wife's should be approved anytime soon....

Congratulations ! And please add all of us in your prayers who are still suffering from CIS indifference in processing approvals.

And please post your RD/ND and FP dates.

Actually my wife's LUD changed first - two times on 10/05 and 10/06. I thought it was for an RFE - her message did not change - the same first FP rec'd msg. Then all of a sudden my LUD changed also on 10/06 afternoon and showed the approval message.

Interestingly an astrologer friend of mine had told me 6 months ago that my case will be approved in the first week of Oct. So, I was a bit excited this week but was not sure if it would happen - Amazingly enough it did. So, I guess astrology does have some truth to it.

My details:
RD: Sep 22, 02
ND: Oct 03, 02
FP1: Nov 12, 02
FP2: Sep 09, 04
AD: Oct 06, 04

Well, he is in India and does not have e-mail. Nor does he practice it as a profession - and I guess that's why his predictions have some truth. I don't believe in money-minting astrologers!

I think more than anything, what is important is "Belief" and if you sincerely believe something is going to happen, then there are more chances that things will happen that way.
So finally what I wanted to say is that we should all Believe that we will all see the end of GC process soon :) :) :)

To be honest, I am very happy for you as atleast someone is getting out of this stupid painful process. Enjoy your freedom :)
GC_Very_Soon said:
Well, he is in India and does not have e-mail. Nor does he practice it as a profession - and I guess that's why his predictions have some truth. I don't believe in money-minting astrologers!