Approved... RD Mar 28 2002

oracleuser

Registered Users (C)
Been a silent visitor for months. Visited 2 site first thing in the morning. This site and USCIS. Just wanted to console myself that I am not the only one and that gave me boost and energy to work whole day. Thank you guys.

As usual checked today also and found that my and wife's status changed to approval and son message shows case cannot be found. I have read so many times before in forum that it means my son is approved too. I have updated Rupnet. Here's the detail.

EB3 - PA
No RFE
RD 03/28/2002
ND 04/12/2002
1st EAD - Don't remember (It was loooong ago)
2nd EAD - Don't remember (It was loooong ago)
3rd EAD - ND 01/27/2004 (Still pending)
AD - 04/15/2004

I think USCIS was waiting for my 3rd EAD check and then approved. But hey who knows what's the logic. GC is the only industry where logic doesn't work :rolleyes:

Originally posted by oracleuser
Been a silent visitor for months. Visited 2 site first thing in the morning. This site and USCIS. Just wanted to console myself that I am not the only one and that gave me boost and energy to work whole day. Thank you guys.

As usual checked today also and found that my and wife's status changed to approval and son message shows case cannot be found. I have read so many times before in forum that it means my son is approved too. I have updated Rupnet. Here's the detail.

EB3 - PA
No RFE
RD 03/28/2002
ND 04/12/2002
AD - 04/15/2004

I think USCIS was waiting for my 3rd EAD check and then approved. But hey who knows what's the logic. GC is the only industry where logic doesn't work :rolleyes:

1st FP - May 2002
Early 2nd FP - Oct 2003

I have already updated Rupnet.

Originally posted by oracleuser

EB3 - PA
No RFE
RD 03/28/2002
ND 04/12/2002
AD - 04/15/2004

Today recd. AP notice for whole family. Updated Rupnet just now

My sons AP notice says Card is ordered and should arrive in next 3 weeks :)

Looks like u a "jackpot" case, not even second FP. Buy a lottery ticket...........

Congrats & have fun & prey for us!

Just an update on my case. My sons Plastic Card arrived on Saturday !!! On 19th April online message was changed for him saying Plastic Card is ordered and should arrive in 3 weeks but it actually arrived within a week. Can't believe Vermont center working so fast now.

I am going to Milwaukee for my PP stamping tomorrow and will share my experience soon.

My day has come... so will yours...