Approved !! RD:Aug01 ND:Sep01

billyboy

Informed by lawyer that I-485 was approved.
WAC: 01-290
RD: Aug23
ND: Sep21
EB3 (not from China nor India)
FP: 12/07/01- 20 days earlier than appointment
AVM: "... Processing resumed on Jan 12, 02..."
AD: 3/21
PD on Receipt: Blank

For all co-Sep NDs, well, here\'s the barrage coming up !!

My Case is WAC-290-xxxxRD: August 24th & ND: Septempber 23th

I still hear the same message from AVM. Did you check the AVM? Does AVM got changed accordingly?

Thank you
ChiefCook

billboy - congrats

Congrats billboy!

I had a question.

You wrote "EB3 (not from China nor India". What do you mean? I thought at the time of final approval the category EB2 or EB3 as well as country does not matter any more. Is that true?

Also, did you get the notice in mail or did you hear the info on the AVM?

thanks in advance
Apextyi

You\'re probably right ....

EB category nor country does not matter anymore - everybody\'s current. I just wanted to put in all my details for anybody who may be interested.

It was my lawyer who called me to inform me that they received my approval notice. I haven\'t been checking AVM until a few minutes ago just to know for myself what the message would be. The message says "This case has been approved...". The last time I checked 2 Sundays ago, it was "...FP results and processing resumed on January 12...".

Thank you and based on the barrage of aproval postings today and the last few days, your approvals will be coming soon (I have a feeling within the next couple of weeks for the Sep NDs and earlier). It really seems like INS is under pressure to clean up their act and quickly approve the good guys
   who have legally applied for GC.
   Good luck.

bill boy

a few people of countries other than India/China have been approved
much earlier than the regular crowd

I feel that country does matter also

Hope u will post ur country

It just helps us understand the CSC process

I have a family based friend who is in I-485 stage since 3 years
He is from Armenia

I think CSC does divide the cases into Employment based and Family based and also subdivides them into country. and maybe into EB category also

Bottom line - Please give us ur country - this may help us understand more about the CSC process