Approved - RD 8/25, EAC 02-041-XXXX

esbee

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody:

Here are my details:

PD- 9/26/00, EB2 (Masters-US) RIR, India
485 RD - 8/25/01
485 ND - 11/21/01 (give or take 1-2 days, don't exactly recall)
EAC-02-041-50xxx (EAC xx-041 reflects not the RD but the ND, the day they entered my appl into their system - its the 41'st INS working day of the INS calendar year)
EAD/AP- 11/30/01
FP - 02/09, NJ
Case transferred to Newark for interview - 07/02/02
Interview notice received for Aug 9 - 07/23/02
AD - 08/09/02 - passport stamped the same day

Interview was a non-event, over in less than a minute. The official asked me whether I was with the same company and location. I said yes. Did not ask for further documentation. Then asked me for my passport and stamped it saying there was no reason for Vermont to transfer the file to Newark for an interview as my case was clear-cut and documentation complete.

Even though my attorney had said they were not necessary I carried a sealed copy of the original med report submitted with my application, and 2 photos. The official had my original photos and documents so they were redundant. He did not ask to see anything - paystubs/tax returns etc.

My sincere best wishes to all of you eagerly waiting for your approvals. The times when my patience wore thin it helped to keep in mind that its now no longer a question of 'if' - only 'when'.
Good luck. Or should I say, "Congratulations in advance"!!!

I would also like to say a big 'thank you' to all you, gurus, out there for your extremely helpful, often entertaining comments and suggestions. You made life easier for me.

And finally, kudos to Mr Rajiv Khanna, and his wonderful, efficient staff of legal assistants and web designers/managers for providing us this invaluable, quality website. Your website helped me navigate through some complicated issues. Here's to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Esbee Congratulations!!

My EAC# is 02-043-5XXXX, however, my RD is October 02, 2001. Perhaps you have an input error relative to your EAC#. Please respond.

Thanks!!

Congratulations. Please post detail info.

Congratulations.

Please post your detail info.

If your EAD # is EAC-02-041,
your receipt day should be around sep 25.

Thanks.:p

Thank you everybody for your good wishes. EAC details mentioned above. ...

I hit the 'submit' button earlier before completing my message. I will be visiting this thread till I get the plastic, therefore hope to be around to congratulate you on your approvals.