Approved!! RD 7/00 ND 9/00 PD 7/99

virochan

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

Heard the message on the AVM today - approved August 24th! The message says I should get a notice in 14 days, if not I should contact IIO for address change. Will wait for the courtesy copy. Still can\'t believe the arduous wait is over!! I am scared of rejoicing too soon but I think the approved message would not play if there was an RFE or interview etc., correct me if I am wrong!!!

My wife also got approved, no RFEs at any time. There was a company name change and the second 140 got approved a couple of months after the ND.

The key thing I think was calling the IIO for the first time on 8/2. The second and final time spoke with another IIO, two weeks later. I got the feeling she didn\'t like that I was calling so soon. She told me my file moved to a "better" location on 8/2, was not very patient with me and I quickly decided not to push it. I remember the first IIO was named Cynthia and was very helpful and patient. She corrected a small mistake in my address, checked my wife\'s information, told me everything was OK with my file. God bless her!

So I would say don\'t call very frequently unless you have a real issue! They definitely record these interactions!

B I G T H A N K S T O :

1. Rajiv for hosting this site. It is the greatest idea in the world, in terms of the benefit to users! And that too philanthropic and FREE!

2. Everyone on this board for sharing their experiences. That is what makes this site so great. It is a lifeline!

3. Thanks to Baba Yaga for responding to a key post of mine.

I will definitely be around here for a few months maybe as I track the receipt of cards etc. Good luck everyone.

- Udayan

Thank you...

Thank you vscnov00, ND0900, OCT2000, taka-digi, Gopal - thanks for your wishes.

OCT2000, I have an entry on immitracker. I just didn\'t update it yet because I want to see the courtesy copy! Seeing is believing! I am still scared of getting an interview, does anyone think it could still be possible??

Waiting for courtesy copy, hopefully next week.

Received approval Notice today.

FYI Got Courtesy Copy. I think it is sufficient to go for stamping. Plan to go Tuesday.

It is postmarked 28th, although the approval happened 24th. Took 3 days to reach west coast.

OCT2000, my username is the same in VSC tracker.

I have updated my information there. Thanks for taking care of immitracker. Wish you all the best.

EB2 India, RIR, PD 04/99, RD 10/30/2000, ND 11/28/2000, FP 03/08/2001, Approval Date 08/30/01

Hi Everyone...
Just heard the approval message on AVM. I485 approved for both me and my wife....

Thanks to everyone for the information posted on this message board...

loneranger...