Approved : RD 3/14/02

kmurthy

Registered Users (C)
As per AVM our 485 (mine and my wife's) has been approved. But online status page says case no. not found.

RD 3/14/02
ND 4/5/02
FP 7/2/02
cat : EB2 , VA, India
State VA
Labor took 11 months
140 - 3 months
485 - 18 months

NO RFE at any point, No Job chanage during 485, moved to new address 2 months back, submitted ar11 and also called them to update address

I have been using this site from my h1 days , very useful site and very kindly people , who are kind enough to answer various questions with valuable inputs/solutions

Thanks to Rajiv, and other good people on this forum who actually runs the show....

THANK YOU ALLL................

KMURTHY (kmurhty & kmurthy2 is me )

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you
What is your FP date and what category are you in?
Some are born lucky. MARCH APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaah Maybe

Vijayrc, good hypothesis ...but I'm the xception. June 19th FP.
Still no word. Contact thru senator's office has not helped either..

Anything special

Kmurthy2, did you try and 'resusitate' your case by calling/writing to BCIS? Just curious what mayhave triggered approval of your case. Mine's march 18th ND, and when the PA Senator;s office contacted VSC, they were told that I'll get second FP as my case has not been picked up for adjudication.

Maybe being in VT helped...good for you ...:)

>>>
Anything special
Kmurthy2, did you try and 'resusitate' your case by calling/writing to BCIS? Just curious what mayhave triggered approval of your case. Mine's march 18th ND, and when the PA Senator;s office contacted VSC, they were told that I'll get second FP as my case has not been picked up for adjudication.

Maybe being in VT helped...good for you ...

1ST EAD: 5/18/2002
RENEW EAD: 3/8/2003

>>
I am from VA not from VT. I never contacted BCis (except for address change update) or senator. may be they saw my FP expiring ... Usually i am the unlucky one but this time I guess I was lucky.