Approved!!!!!!!!!!! RD:12/22/00, ND:01/03/01

joma

Registered Users (C)
Thank God... Finally it happened.
Friday I got the approval notice. AD: Nov 24. But AVM still plays the old music!!!!!

Everybody have patience. It will come sooner or later. Looks like INS does not have any kind of order in approving cases. Keep up the faith and don\'t let worry put you down......

This is a great discuss site. I really appreciate everybody making this a place of comfort by sharing information....

I-485 approved finally

I just checked the AMV and it said I-485s for my family have been approved on 11/28. Detail: RD, 2/5, ND, 2/13. China.
EAC-01 102 5xxxxx.
Thanks for Rajeev Khanna for supplying this useful site and others for exchanging helpful info. Good luck for other waiters.
Jack Yang

I-485 finally approved

I just checked the AMV and it said I-485s for my family have been approved on 11/28. Detail: RD, 2/5, ND, 2/13. China.
EAC-01 102 5xxxxx.
Thanks for Rajeev Khanna for supplying this useful site and others for exchanging helpful info. Good luck for other waiters!

Congratulations!

Did you get the approval notice at your home or was it sent to your attorney?
thanks,
seru.

congrats Joma

I hope that turns out to be a good sign for us "I-140/CP/Files ended up in Consulate" sufferers.

Congrats Joma. Need Info

What was ur last status about I-140 did u correspond with consulate in India or it all just happened. Also did u get senators/congressmans office involved??

Just Wait!

From the consulate I got a reply asking for some ID Number!!!
I did not call any congress/senate officials. It all just happened.
My lawyer used to say, it is all a matter of luck and waiting. Now I think, I have to believe that. It all depends on the officer.

Wait patiently. It will come soon...