Approved Rd 12/17, stamped at Newark

Pinka

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

This is to share our happy moment with all of you, me & my wife's cases were approved and stamped at Newark.......

Rd 12/17/01
ND 12/28/01
EAC # 02072.....
AD 5/7/03
Stamped 5/21/03

We went for stamping at Newark, 970 Brod st. at 8.00 a.m. got the token #, signed the form & fingerprint taken in front of the IIO
(PLEASE DON'T FILL THE FORM), waited for 45 minutes, then officer took the form, EAD, Advance Parol, Approval copy, Passport with I94. She asked for our mother's maiden name, asked us to wait for the background check, within 20 minutes she stamped our passport.........Your journey is over.

I sincerely express my gratitude to all the participants in this forum, to share there joy, sorrow and every moments with all of us, this ventilation help to manage our stress......

Friends, please wait have patience your turn will be soon, as I talking from our experience what we have gone thru to get this done.......

Bye, wish you all the very best in your GC journey.

Please feel free to ask me any question......

Take care,

Guys :

EB2/NJ
Got approved on 5/7, received approval on 5/14, took 7 days to get the approval.

Hi Pinka,

I am going for stamping tomorrow. But my advance parole has expired in jan03. I didn't renew them as I thought it wasn't necessary. Will they ask at the time of stamping??

Thanks

AP is only required if you travel abroad. So even if your AP has expired, you are OK. They will just ask you for your AP at the time when they stamp your passport. Make sure you carry all copies of your AP and your EADs.

You have nothing to worry about !

All the best !

Hi Edison_NJ,

My case also similar to you. APProved I140 for CP and later applied I485. Are I485 CP cases not similar to regular case? I heard from my conpany that people applied(similar cases like us) with NOV 01 RD didn't get approved yet. I applied in Jan 02. Is there anyway that Vermont INS received files back from Chennai consulate. Keep in touch.