Approved! RD 11/2001

xl088

Registered Users (C)
Finally receive the call from my lawyer that my case was approved on 04/30/04. After so long time I don't know if I shoud be excited because I used to see the same message that your case is still pending and hear that one more friend must left US only without GC.

RD: 11/01
ND: 12/01
FP1: 04/02
FP2: 08/03
AD: 04/30/04
No RFE
Contact the Senator about 5 times since last Sep.

I should have stamped at Phild. Cand anybody tell me your experience for stamping at Phild including the traffic? Thanks so much!!

Here u go Nov... Congratulations.

I thot VSC officers totally forgot abt Nov 2001 cases :D

I have not checked the status for a long time because of disappointment. After my lawyer's call I check the online message. Yes, it has been changed.

sam99 and 292641, did you contact senator? Now I can only make sure that you can get the more info. from senator than the online message.

Originally posted by xl088
I have not checked the status for a long time because of disappointment. After my lawyer's call I check the online message. Yes, it has been changed.

sam99 and 292641, did you contact senator? Now I can only make sure that you can get the more info. from senator than the online message.

Yes I did, they are no less than bunch of jokers in this country :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Yes we did from Philly. It’s pretty cool. We went to Local office at 6:45 AM, and 5th in the queue......in at 7:30 AM; out by 8:30 AM…
They asked for following documents:
I94,
Aps
EADs
EDIT photographs…

Enjoy your freedom!

xl088
Yes I have contacted them every month since august 2003. My empolyer contacted them, Different check were to be completed. They cleared in march and the cases was to be processed seprartely from my spouse( I saw the actual email) and when I called back after 1 month in April CIs said check were still pending. Only thing we got out my spouse Fp were sent i.e. 2 nd fp .

Sent 2 expedite requests one from lawyer and one from me in NOvember 03 and Feb 2004. The paralegal said doing congressional inquiry harms your case?