Approved RD 11/20

hi_xyz

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,
I am pleased to share this info with you all . Finally ,after 18 months of wait , our 11/20 RD RFE case has been approved on 5/20 .

Here are the details .

RD : 11/20/2001
ND : 12/10/2001
RFE : 4/28/2003
Reply to RFE : 5/9/2003
AD : 5/20/2003 .

Thanks a lot for all of you guys .This is a wonderful site .

Keep the hope alive , VCS may move faster .

I have a question , my case got approved in VCS and my address to BCIS is VA (which comes under VCS) . But right now , I am in CA . Can I go for stamping in CA . Is there any risk ?
Pl. post ur advice .

Hi_xyz,

Congrates!
One question: have U seen on line message for RFE reply received before approval?

Yes , the online message got updated , like 'ur reply to RFE has been received on 5/9/2003 ..................'

Re

Congratulations.

I believe you can. Search this Forum and you will get a lot more information and answers about your question.

What is your address with INS

If your address shows CA( you did mention that it is VA but where did you get your RFE and other communications from BCIS ), then you should be able to do the stamping right there in CA without any question but if it is VA, then I too have no clue. Your lawyer might be the best person to field that question. Please post that info after you do so. You have used this forum by being a silent visitor. Why not help others with the info you have. We all would really thank you for your time

Congrats....

My RFE was for pay stubs and W-2 (Not even tax returns) .

Every communication was to VA address only .

No layoffs . No Merger/Acquisition . It's straight forward , working for the same employer for more than 5 yrs .

My lawyer doesn't give definitive answer . He says , you can go for stamping in CA itself telling them that , 'I am here temporarily etc.' . If they do it , that's fine otherwise go back to VA . But , like anybody , I don't want to take chance .

Sure , will update this forum whaterver step I take .