Approved RD 09/2003

sep03filer

Registered Users (C)
Approved RD 09/2003. Both I140 & I485 approved on 11/26. Got RFE (Birth ceritificate) in first week of October. Documents related to RFE recieved by USCIS on 11/15.

Thanks to everyone. This is a wonderful site. I really appreciate the help of all the people who regulary updated this site with their status.

sep03filer said:
Approved RD 09/2003. Both I140 & I485 approved on 11/26. Got RFE (Birth ceritificate) in first week of October. Documents related to RFE recieved by USCIS on 11/15.

Thanks to everyone. This is a wonderful site. I really appreciate the help of all the people who regulary updated this site with their status.

What was the RFE that you received regarding the Birth Certificate (BC)? Was it because you didn't have the original BC with you? What did you do?

Thanks.

gchopeful2005 said:
What was the RFE that you received regarding the Birth Certificate (BC)? Was it because you didn't have the original BC with you? What did you do?

Thanks.

Yes, missing original BC. I submitted Affidavits from parents, High school certificate as additional evidence.