Approved (RD 04/06/2001)

Frustration

Registered Users (C)
My case was approved on November 18, 2002 after almost 600-day waiting.
RD 04/06/2001
FP 05/30/2002
RFE 10/23/2002 and replied 10/30/2002

Good luck to you all.

Congratulations to you!

Hello:

Thank you for the information.
Congratulations to you and Enjoy your freedom.

By the way, how long it takes for online and AVM changed, when
they issued the RFE.

Thanks

LongLoangWait

Online and AVM message about RFE and approval was changed on the same day as they received RFE and approved my I-485.

Congrats! On your RFE on EAD status, was INS checking on your EAD being current? My EAD is expired and I have applied for renewal. Do you think that will affect my I485 approval?

11-Apr-2001.

I am also right there but INS is not doing any thing about my case.

my RD is 11-apr-2001. ND 23-APR-2001, FP got expired and am waiting for second FP Notice. for me 591 days are over. I am not sure how long this thing is going to go on and on.

my case details

PD 11-JAN-2000
RD 11-APR-2001
ND 23-APR-2001
FP 6-JUN-2001
RFE 11-JUN-2002 (BC, MC and status related )
NO REPLY ON FP SO FAR. IIO told me your FP expired so they will issue new fp. so far no FP issued.

I think for me this tunnel has only one end. Let see...how much gas left in me before I decide to withdraw the bid.

Thanks
MS186

Hi ms186,

When did you last talked to the IIO ?

Hopefully, the second FP would work out fast in your case. Have hope and be positive.

In the current circumstances, anything can happen. And it's better late than never. Thank God, they are allowing us to stay here till the GC is approved.

Sankrish,

I am curious to know if one can work when EAD has expired and it is still under renewal.

Thx...

No, I don't think you can work if your EAD has expired even if it is under renewal. Although one of the ICOs I spoke to said I could work if I had the receipt for renewal, I wasn't able to get that confirmed with anyone else. Thankfully my I-765 got approved on Dec 2 (ND:Oct 24, RD: Oct 24).

Second FP done on 29 Nov 2002. No further update on my case. Any body has any Idea how it takes to approve FP and INS to get FP result?

Thanks
MS186

fp columbus

Hi ms186,

I also got two fp notice in one week and I took only the first one
with early appointment and got it done. After seeing all the mails in here, many said they went to columbus and got the second fp done, I decided to go and talk to columbus ins office since my second appointment date is long gone and my last chance according to the second notice is next week. Funny thing, my wife got a frost bite in the finger, I was little worried if it would get alright by next week. I talk to the columbus INS guy and he took my second notice inside and came back and fed it to the shredder. He asked me what this means and said mine is valid for 1 year and half more and he also said that fbi has cleared the fp too.

This is a simillar experience as others I have talked to in columbus.