Approved!!! (rcv\'d. courtesy copy, AVM not updated yet)

485vsc32000

Registered Users (C)
ND/RD: 3/00; FP: 12/00; EB2 (other); AD (7/10/01); Courtesy copy rcv\'d. (7/16/01)...Finally, after a long and frustrating wait our case was approved. I have been checking AVM more than once everyday from last 4 months, but recv\'d. courtesy copy from INS (VSC) yesterday by mail. AVM still not updated when I checked last night. So, all the Feb, march, april, 2000 and earlier cases don\'t count only on AVM make sure your mailing address is current and check it regulary. GoodLuck. I will be going to get my passport stamped at indy. INS on thursday. I will keep you posted about the experience. Anyone in the forum got their passport stamped at indianapolis INS?...if so, please share your experience and also, if you recieved the plastic card...please post time duration for card reciept after pp-stamping. Thanks! and GOODLUCK to all especially, the back-log ones...My heart really goes out for you, as I was on the same boat until yesterday...I know the feeling.

No Title

I think u got the copy and did u checked with ur lawyer whether he got the original

Kannan (R)amanathan

No Title

Not Yet, usually, they call and inform me. Plus for stamping, courtesy copy is good enough. I am planning on calling them during lunch.
Thanks,

No Title

updated the immigrationtracker yesterday (7/18/01)...
Thanks Gairaj! Good Luck to all. I will be leaving for PP stamping in an hour or so...will keep you posted with the experience.