Approved...Quite a relief!!

CoasterRide

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, Mine and my wife's cases were approved on Dec 31st (I dont know whether to consider 2003 as lucky or 2004!). Thank god for the approval!! I am more relieved than excited. I checked only recently. It is just a stroke of luck and I guess this FP expiry is turing out to be a main criteria for cases like mine. My FP date is 10/15/2002 and I am sure it is only because of this. I sincerely wish all the people who deserve to be approved earlier than mine get approved soon.
Here are the details:

EAC 02-223-*****
RD 06/19/2002
ND 06/21/2002
FP 10/15/2002
AD 12/31/2003

This is one forum that helped me a lot to understand GC process and make the wait much less painful. Good luck to everyone of you and hope you get this GC monkey off your back soon!! Thank you all for sharing and supporting each other.

Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Congrats

Originally posted by waitingL1
Congratulations. What is your category? Did you ever get an RFE?

Enjoy!!!

Hi waitingL1, I didn't get any RFE. Mine is EB3 and a straight forward case - same employer, same place etc.

Thank you for the wishes! Wish you good luck.

congrats. I think most of the approvals this week are for those who had thier FP in October'2002.

Congratulations CoasterRide!

This trend of first approving those whose FP's are about to expire in order to prevent the generation of a second FP is quite scary.

I am afraid that it will exponentially increase the the delay in processing backlogged I-485' 's with RD's from Nov2001 -March2002. Its now been four months since my second FP :(

At this rate, I may get approved just before my 2nd FP is about to expire :( :( :( :( :( :(

RD: 2-12-2002
ND: 3-1-2002
FP1: 5-6-2002
FP2: 9-9-2003
AD??????

:( :(

If the FP theory is good then people who have already done the 2nd FP have reason to worry.
But with BCIS- there is no predictability or pattern-
So don't worry Be Happy- it will get done ultimately.

Congrats Dude, way to go, buy a lottery too, your luck seems to be souring good! :D

Where are the approvals for Feb/Mar/Apr 2002???

Thanks!!

Thank you all !! Wish all of you get speedy approvals as well. Good luck and would visit this forum from time to time as this is an excellent community.

Good luck!!