Approved.... Pl Share Any stamping Experience in Cleveland OH..

comeongc

Registered Users (C)
Rfe Issued on Nov 13
Rfe Received on Jan 11
approved on mar-17... for Wife and Son also...

Happy Holi.....

Jai Hanuman.........................Jai Bajrangbali........

cleveland stamping experience

comongc, congratualations !

I got approved in Feb and got the stamp about two weeks back at Cleveland. I got there at 8:15 am. And the token number was 37 .Strongly feel that if you get there at 7:45 you will be in the first ten. Just in case, take two tokens, one for you and one for your wife. I have seen couples processed at the same counter together that day. But, just in case. There was only one guy working the counters that day. Not an american by birth. Takes his job as seriously as the guy at Burger King counter. May be he is a professional and is so smart that he can joke around, pass looks at women in the room, smile all the time, still do his job accurately. You need the approval letter, passports, I-94 cards, two side faced immigration photos, old AP's, EAD's. Make sure you have copies of the approval letters because he is going to keep the originals. Wait was about 3 hrs ! Feels longer than that. Finally, he will stamp on page 21 of your passport if its blank. Wednesday is a holiday for them (or is it thursday, check their website!)....Also make sure that you have him change the address if necessary, on the form he is going to fill for you that day. The plastic card goes to the address on that form he takes your signature and thumb print on. Good luck !

Did he complete the for I89 in front of you

Did you complete the form I89 in front of you. In our case he just put the A# number at 4-5 places. His stamp and our signature. He didn't pur the name, address etc.
Also he didn't ask for EAD.

Please reply

Please REply

Did you complete the form I89 in front of you. In our case he just put the A# number at 4-5 places. His stamp and our signature. He didn't pur the name, address etc.
Also he didn't ask for EAD.

Please reply