Approved - PD: 12/2202 RD: 12/2004 Xfer: 3/7/2007

Congrats dude!
When you say your name check was cleared within couple of days, was it because of LUDs after FPs or the IO told you about it?

They did name checkk twice for me... once in December 2004 and again in April 2007. On both these occasions it was cleared within couple of days

Congrats MA Labor

Congratulations, Enjoy

MV1211, you are not alone even I am here with you.

Thanks everyone

I will post a detailed debrief tonight. Meanwhile I have a very strong feeling that all the oldtimers will get approved in the next 3 weeks.

dbwr - No LUDs after 3/15/2007

DLStart - I got this info during my Infopass visit.

Congrats MA_Labor

Maybe you should thank the Black Cat now :) Good to see an old-timer getting thru. Gives us oldtimers hope.

all the best !

Awesome!! thank the black cat and host a tequila part... :)

Congratulations...!! Don't stop posting stick around until we reach the shore....

Hi Sara_Noname

Here's what I did ever since our PD got current.

1. Called NSC and opened a Service Request --> No Outcome

2. Called TSC and opened a Service Request (Surprisingly someone at TSC did actually do that) --> Nothing ever came out of it.

3. My wife called NSC and opened a Service Request --> No Outcome

4. Called NSC and opened a second Service Request --> I was told at Infopass that TSC responded by mail. Infopass IO gave me a printout which said "Processing actively - Additional review required". Never got that response in the mail though.

5. Went for 2 Infopass visits. During first visit came to know that NC cleared twice, once in Dec 04 and then in Apr 07.

6. Wrote to the local congressman through writerep (http://www.house.gov/writerep/). Got a response on the same day that they will follow up with Texas. I called the congressman's office 4 week later and was told to wait for another 4.

7. Complained about case problem to USCIS Ombudsman (http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm).

8. Called TSC IOs directly using POJ, few times I was told by a sympathetic IO that they will email the Supervisor about my case.
Lastly today, I asked my Attorney to call USCIS, here's what she wrote...

Hi XXXX,
Yes, I'm sorry that I didn't have a chance to email you earlier. I spoke
with the NCSC earlier today and she informed me that you should be
receiving your cards within 3 weeks. I'd also expect to receive the
original approvals within 3-5 business days. As soon as I do, I will
contact you. In the meantime, please be sure that if you do not know
your mail carrier, that your names are visible on your mailbox.
And of course, lastly, congratulations!
Regards,
XXX

Congrats MA_Labor !!! Enjoy it !!!

Glad to see TSC stepping up and approving old timers. Hopefully, we all will get approved soon...

Congratulations your dream came true, all the best for your future life, it was nice meeting you on this forum, i don'nt know when i will see this day. my name check still pending :(

Thanks santosh_bh, mv1211, MD_Rockville, slead12, p235, sara_noname, GCprocess, sree1965, hopeofgc, gcrr, GCCub, johngc, srichalam, svadlani, anandkan, dbwr, karns, magic_mail, Labor_Wait, DSLstart, ptlsb, winy1971, nayaks, gb04, hudakchullu, GcNov2004, indidoc, Dallas03096, pinnu, sannams ...

My sincere appreciations to all. I can see some of you are already approved while others are pretty close. Bulk approvals are actually happening right now and everyone should be out in the next 3 weeks. Good luck!

Ma_labour!!!!!!!!!!

COngrats.......

But all the buddies are leaving the forum one by one....

Its good that ateast the pre-assignment of visa numbers it true and they did not allow the new people to file their 485....

MA Labor, Pray for all of us here...WE NEED THIS DESPERATELY...
BTW, I was in MA from 2000 to 2006 and at least on that ground my GC should be approved :) (looking at the trend of MA approvals!)

anandkan, marooned42: mark my words. Best case scenario - tomorrow. Worst case - within 3 weeks. That is it.