Approved! (one week shy of 18 months!)

To helge - Question about your FP

Helge,

Congratulations for your approval!!!

I have a question regarding your FP - Did you do 2nd FP? Your first FP expired on 07/12 and your case was approved on 07/22

Does that mean the VSC is approving cases even after FP's expired?

Thanks!

Congratulations!!!!!
How lucky you are!!!!
Enjoy your free life.

skaus2001
EAC: 02 072 52XXX
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
No RFE yet.
AD ????? (God Knows)

congrats

Now you can peacefully enjoy the florida sun :)
or have you already started doing that.

Thank you!

To March_Tracker, I left my original company and moved from the Northeast to the South; however, I am still receiving paychecks from my original company through the end of July, so technically I have two jobs right now. I am also keeping my apartment in the Northeast til the end of August (could not find a new tenant and wanted to avoid having to file an AR-11 form). My lawyer recommended the tactic "Send only info to BCIS if requested". To be prepared in the case of an RFE, I wrote my AC21 letter, new job letter, etc. based on other sample letters from this board. I did this myself to save money, but had my lawyer proof read them. The letters looked good to him (he actually jokingly offered me a job as paralegal).

To Vidangre, I now realize that my FP date listed is misleading. I went to the fingerprinting on Apr-12, 2002, but my prints cleared on Apr-24, so I guess my fingerprints were still valid for another two days.

This is a great board!

Last edited by a moderator: